• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Saturday Night Stayin In Thread: Vol. 235879823niner20395

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Yup stayin in.
Ottawa as a rule has banned fun...it's about -25C here, with blowing snow.
I was supposed to go out to Nepean to play poker, but no one wanted to go out of their warm dwellings...and to be quite honest I didn't really want to either.
Instead I ordered a pizza & made a cup of Rooibos tea. Now I'm sitting here listening to Digitally Imported, chattin to others who refused to leave the warmth of their place tonight. Thinking about watching Layer Cake later.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I'll be doing the online poker tonight too, but don't drink too much. Too many stupid moves.

I'll be smoking a lot of weed though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Staying in to finish packing, then off to tremblant tomorrow morning for a week of drunken snowboarding and french snowbunnies!!!!!

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i can't go out more than one night a weekend any more! and i used up my quota last night. i'm such an old person now. or maybe it's just winter...we'll see in a few months. my roommate made me watch forrest gump (which i had never seen before) but she just left me to go to the mod club and now i am alone.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
^^
I think it's just winter. This winter has been so schizophrenic that it has definitely taken it's toll on all of us; somedays it's warm enough to have your windows open, and others it's so cold that you don't dare go outside without a full snowsuit it seems.
I'm hoping Spring will be a little less conflicting. :eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Panday

TRIBE Member
i SHOULD be dancing away my last night in Teedot before i gotta go back to school, but a midterm coupled with one ANGRY girlfriend are keeping me grounded.

...its a hard knock life :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Rataxès said:
That's just painful. I thought ALT-0232 everytime I type my username was bad.
I hear you... I've been ALT-0233ing my real name since I was a little kid.
At least on my mac, it's just Option+e then e again...

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
I just ate a disgusting number of cashews. A small African village could have subsisted for a week on my gluttonous cashew binge. Bleh.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Rataxès said:
I just ate a disgusting number of cashews. A small African village could have subsisted for a week on my gluttonous cashew binge. Bleh.

Ugh, reminds me of my trip to Hawaii. Over indulging on macadamians (they were free in the hotel!) , never eatem again