• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Saturday Morning Thread

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Woke up around 10, had a bowl of muesli with milk, some strawberries, and a cup of tea.
Watched an episode of Lost, now I'm just working on tidying up. I guess I'll have some lunch soon, then I might wander around in the centre, but we'll see if the rain starts or not.

I'd better go to the grocery store later - nothing is open on Sundays here (there's generally one 'shopping Sunday' a month - but it's not this week).

ducke

TRIBE Member
morning all
HAPPY SATURDAY​

Today is going to be a day for a RED EYE from Second Cup and trip into IKEA :O I am hopin with a long wknd it will not be that busy :rolleyes: and it's something to do while the ROAST cooks.

Enjoy the first long weekend everyone

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Finishing my laundry.
Going to the gym to do a pilates class (I think...) Maybe I will just run.
Still trying to find a top for a skirt that I bought for a wedding.
Having lunch with a friend.
Going to the LCBO.
Then going to a BBQ at a friend's house.
Wow. I actually seem to have a full day.
Is it going to rain. I checked the weather but does someone have a secret way to stop the neverending rain?

Skipper

TRIBE Member
my cat let me sleep til 8! that is like noon in non-cat people time.

off to the gym soon, then getting full highlights that I can't really afford, then spending the afternoon studying and searching for something to wear over the dress I bought for a wedding next weekend.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
awake, going to get some shoes and jeans, then off to meet the parental units for lunch, then out on the boat to learn how to drive the new one,

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Morning all. Welcome to the long weekend. Too bad this weather is shite. So tired of shivering. I want to sweat. Bring on the sun, the summer and the hot hot heat. Bang a gong. Bring it on!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
So that's why we didn't see ya last night ev...:p

Just about to head out of the city, up to Georgian Bay...I don't think it's gonna rain today, but it's mos def not gonna be the warmest.

Lookin' forward to a day away from the city, Family BBQ, and quite possibly go for a swim @ Cawaja...

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
second super busy saturday in a row...just back from a run, doing some laundry, then going to work, then going wedding rehersal (and trying NOT to get their wedding kicked out of the Old Mill in Ancaster with out immaturity and giddiness)...then rehersal dinner, then taking sucker..err, i mean groom...out for one last night of shenanigans...

c.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Check out my fucking hot plans for today!

I have to buy a shower curtain and stamps. Let the long weekend party continue.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Boo, I finally decided to get up and go out before the shops close... I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I heard the wind kick up... go to the windows and it's hailing like mad... hail's stopped now but it's still pouring. Argh.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
its cheap outside here also, dont think i want to go out on the lake today

totally forgot, i got two of those free steaks to pick up and the ticket for payday i got with my combo yesterday

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
saw the best punk show last night, al from triggerhappy's new band....hell ya, fuck ya....

what a great name......hmmmm....what to do today though.....

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Visiting my mom for the first time since early December. Hopefully seeing (stealing) my doggie and getting lots of samosas.
I have my second cold of the year, I was hoping the sore throat I've had all week was from shouting on the weekend but today my nose is stuffy and the throat is painful. :(

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
Visiting my mom for the first time since early December. Hopefully seeing (stealing) my doggie and getting lots of samosas.
I have my second cold of the year, I was hoping the sore throat I've had all week was from shouting on the weekend but today my nose is stuffy and the throat is painful. :(

I'm sick too! Sore throat, congestion and headache. Blegh! My boy is being nice though and going to get me some breaky. Hopefully I can rouse enough energy to go jean shopping this afternoon and then out to the birthday party.