• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The saturday morning thread!

xopus

TRIBE Member
i just got home from Robots (mmmm techno), i've got to work in 7 hours....its not as bad as 2.5h (sucka) but still sucks.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Awake, and don't think I'll be falling back asleep anytime soon with the party next door.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I have to be up in five hours anyhow.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xopus

TRIBE Member
i got working on a track after almost 2 months of not doing any music work. i've been going for an hour so far, and things are sounding tight. work will suffer tommorow, but fuck that. this is more important.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Just finished flyering Footwork; really god-awful music tonight. It is positively BONECHILLING outside right now. i'm gonna marinate in a bath and mentally prepare myself for job interview later.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Poot

TRIBE Member
Records with enough bass to come clear through our place, even with earplugs in and the dryer running on "air" in a desperate attempt to drown it out.

I have been awake since 3am.

Last edited:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Awake, and don't think I'll be falling back asleep anytime soon with the party next door.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I have to be up in five hours anyhow.
I bet you wish you'd taken him up on his offer eh?

btw, is it me or does the mad face not look nearly so mad since the board changed? the previous one was really grimacing.

Has anyone ever gone and picked anything up at the fedex depot at sherbourne and lakeshore? I have to somehow get down there today. I can't figure which TTC bus/streetcar will take me there. Could I walk from union?

I have to be at ryerson at 8, class of final presentations on research projects from 9-12 *ZZZZZZZZ*, errands, personal training appt, laundry, dinner then Poot time with some nice ladies I know. Busy busy day.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Skipper said:

btw, is it me or does the mad face not look nearly so mad since the board changed? the previous one was really grimacing.

Has anyone ever gone and picked anything up at the fedex depot at sherbourne and lakeshore? I have to somehow get down there today. I can't figure which TTC bus/streetcar will take me there. Could I walk from union?

I have to be at ryerson at 8, class of final presentations on research projects from 9-12 *ZZZZZZZZ*, errands, personal training appt, laundry, dinner then Poot time with some nice ladies I know. Busy busy day.

take the king street car to Jarvis or Sherbourne and walk it from there.
there is a bus that goes right to the foot of Jarvis.. but I have no idea which bus that is or where it comes from.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Just woke up from a looong snooze. I love sleeping. Gonna get ready for work soon. Think I will work out first. Get it out of the way. Quick and dirty! Then possibly house party tonite. We'll just have to see how we feel <----- doncha just hate it when people talk like that..haha
Have a great day peeps

Thinking about spinning. Thinking. Although if I am thinking that hard about it I should go before the bikes are taken.
Too many lunges yesterday. I hurt.
It looks so nice outside. The weather network says it feels like -11. Yuck.
Boyfriend working all weekend. May go up to Newmarket to visit him.
May go to the reference library after the gym.
Wow... too many options at 7:45 in the morning. Why is 7am a sleep in these days?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am awake, after a fucked up night... I could NOT get comfortable and fall asleep.

That and my fucking eye is twitching again.
Oh well, it's sunny out.

Fidelity

TRIBE Member
Went to mixed bag last night and it was bumpin ! I got a mixed bag (aka goodie bag) too but when I left I was all hammed and forgot it on the table :\

Probably going to nap a bit more this morning then maybe do some shopping before heading back to the 'loo.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Seriously.

I think everyone beside him, above him, and below him would have appreciated being elsewhere last night. :|

Last night was not cool at all.