• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The Return of Lazydaze!!!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, sadly I'll be away for the opening date of the new Lazydaze (not SO sadly, as I'll be in sunny Turks & Caicos), but I want to encourage as many people as possible to go, so it'll be back again to stay when I am actually in town!

Looks like a perfect way to end off the long weekend with great music, sunshine, and happy people :)

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
I agree x2. Except I'll be in sunny NYC. ;)

Won't be there for the opening... but I do hope to make it part of my Sunday summer mainstay... check this out people! Support the lazyDaze crew!

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Um, is there a theme here? I'll keep it going...

What better way to end the weekend than on a sunny patio? Alas, I'll be in Montreal. Have fun everyone & I'll see you for round #2.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

oeretS

TRIBE Member
oh yes this will be a messy affair... i'm being good all weekend so I can be a proper drunkard on monday

i'm also recording a new dub-house mix comp, which will be burned and ready to hand out to all interested... perfect music for the summer skankin that awaits:)

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
L'ilMisSunshine said:
I'm pretty excited about this. I'm coming early to buy Grace a beer.
Oh Miss Eriksen ... I have now officially removed you from the "Larisa's forthcoming children's' Godmother" shortlist.

:p

Oh yeah and count me in for LAZYDAZE!

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I was just wondering if there was a Roll Call for this. It's going to be messy - everyone else is - I'm going to be fresh as a peach :D