• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the requisite GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING thread

squirrely

TRIBE Member
you know it's too freakin early to be awake when all your msn messages are things like, "go to bed!" and "why aren't you asleep yet?" and "ooh! looks like you're having a wild night!"

suck my balls.

oh and GOOD MORNING, all. come make me breakfast.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Good morning to all.

Such a long day yesterday, and I'm back at it today...no rest for the wikked.

And never will one guy visit so many malls in such little time as I will today.

Leafs vs. les Canadiens ce soir!!! NNYAAAY!!!

sugar

TRIBE Member
My fiance's dad and evil stepmother will be here in 3 hours.

I'd better get back to scrubbing the floor :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jus me

TRIBE Member
Gotta go to the skydome for some more lunar new year stuff with the fam...i'm glad i left system early-ish last morning or else i would've been screwed for today. :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
enjoy moving into ur new place:D
i think today might be just boring paper-work, but i am hoping they give me my keys. i would like to just sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag or something. that would make me happy.

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
yay to getting home at 4:30am and working at 7am for 12 hours!
ooooo that sucks!

I left system at 3, but then i came home and suddenly wasn't tired anymore so i didn't go to bed until 4.

now i'm up. time for tea and newspaper in bed.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I'm up. Drove my gf to work...drove Chubbs gf to work...and now I'm back at home. Time to look at the pictures I took last night at the cave. (I'm scared)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Good Mornin'/Good night!!

I am just about to go to bed soon. I worked til 4:30am, got in at 6:30am. I slept for 2 hours, then had to bring my car in to Rust Check. So now I can finally go to bed...hell yeah!! Bed, here I come!!!:D

Maxine

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I wish it was a good morning.
I feel like crap.

I think i'm hungover, but i'm not sure...

I guess that's what I get for getting prarie fire shots from a sadistic bartender.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i'm think i'm pulling through with a minimal hangover!!! woohoo for good times last night!

off to yoga and then some errands, and then home to chill out with my broken boyfriend.

happy saturday everyone!

:)sarah

finary

TRIBE Promoter
happy saturday sarah :)

i cant believe that after over 10 rye and gingers and a shot of tequila i have no hang over!

sweeeeeet.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, I got up early to clean, and now the in-laws aren't coming cuz my boy isn't feeling well :(

At least I have a clean house and a cute boy all snuggled up in bed.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
It feels way later than it is.
Got up at 6:30, got ready, went to Seneca to write my distance ed exam, came home. I'm pooped already.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stargurl*
It feels way later than it is.
Got up at 6:30, got ready, went to Seneca to write my distance ed exam, came home. I'm pooped already.
you go to Seneca? How do you enjoy it? Is the campus nice? rez? any tips? i applied there for sept....as well as Humber!