• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Reform Act bill

erika

TRIBE Member
In Parliament today, submitted as a private member's bill by Conservative MP Michael Chong. It's getting some interesting support across parties.

With Parliament being as F*cked as it has been of late, and Harper's iron grip on things (slipping a bit), I would welcome this change.

Not that I'm desperate to see any change or anything :p

The Reform Act, 2013

erika

TRIBE Member
So it appears that both Trudeau and Mulcair are ok with it, and their party members will be able to vote freely. Elizabeth May supports it as well.

Lots of support across all parties; Harper was off somewhere avoiding questions for a change.

Did anyone see Rick Mercer last night? His ads were priceless:
"Paul Calandra's Obfuscation, the scent that tells you nothing" or some such words
And his Christmas Negativity scene, with 12 figurines representing those who know about the Mike Duffy payment :)

acheron

TRIBE Member
I was somewhat bemused to see that Duffy had open heart surgery this week... no doubt thanking his lucky starts that the Senate medical benefits were still extended to him.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Haha thats probably a very reliable litmus test: the Constanza-Levant principle of Canadian political interpretation...