• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

'The Real Ghunt'

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
This week's show welcomes the appearance of the Master Of Disaster, the Doctor Of Dementia, the Raper of Roofles,...the one and only Eric Downer.

A man whose talent's far exceed his frequency of gigs here in Toronto, unfortunatly. This week will be all about journey and soul.

Tune in, turn on, freak out.

'THE REAL GHUNT' on www.twelveinch.com
w/ the hosts The Dukes

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
is your show archived Tommy..?

i can't seem to find it on the site...
frown.gif

lemme know dude,

doug.

smile.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I've got to say, not to blow sunshine up your ass or anything, but "The Real Ghunt" has become my new favourite archived sets to listen to, of anything on the web. great to listen to while doing other things, because your track selections are not monotonous which can make you zone out and not even realize you're listening to anything. You can do shit, and still be very aware of the music.

BBB.

Love it.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BigBadBaldy:
I've got to say, not to blow sunshine up your ass or anything, but "The Real Ghunt" has become my new favourite archived sets to listen to, of anything on the web. great to listen to while doing other things, because your track selections are not monotonous which can make you zone out and not even realize you're listening to anything. You can do shit, and still be very aware of the music.

BBB.

Love it.
</font>

^^ agreed.

big ^UP^ toronto techno internet shows!!!

the real ghunt
focus
neurotek
Cold Fusion Airwaves
technificent radio
geralds show

thanks BBB...for the link
biggrin.gif

peace,

doug.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Fuk, I love that Miss Kitten and the Hacker track "Flexibility".

Nice set last week..

BBB.

The official president of the "I'm A Geek And I Love the dukes Club".

Chick8Trouble

Hey, I want to join the "I'm A Geek And I Love the dukes Club". I also really like listening to the Dukes on twelveinch. Great track selection...good mixing skills...lots of fun.

Keep up da good work boyz!
wink.gif

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I hereby nominate Chick8Trouble to be the official vice president and flag bearer for the "I'm A Geek And Love The Dukes" club.

I second that motion.

All in favour?

Aye.

Motion passed, welcome Madam Vice President.

BBB.

Unfortunately, you also have to bring the donuts to the meetings.

Chick8Trouble

Hey BBB....thanks!!
wink.gif

I'll bring the donuts...and coffee and anything else for that fact!

When do we have out first club meeting Mr.President??
tongue.gif

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
^^^Does this include booze, cocaine and women? Sign me up! I wanna be in the club too!

biggrin.gif

@m.
(PS - Madam VP, don't let BBB off the hook easy, from what I've been reading he's a bit of the culinary wizard type...)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hardtekfunk:
^^^Does this include booze, cocaine and women? Sign me up! I wanna be in the club too!

biggrin.gif

@m.
(PS - Madam VP, don't let BBB off the hook easy, from what I've been reading he's a bit of the culinary wizard type...)
</font>

Uhhm dude, I don't know if obssessive fan clubs actually allow their idols to join. I heard somewhere that it can cause spontaneous human combustion, or at least uncontrollable ejaculation.

BBB.

Oh yeah, I can cook, Baby!

Chick8Trouble

You came to me in a dream one night...I won't go into details on-line...
wink.gif
but from what I can remember...you know exactly what I like...
tongue.gif

Chick8Trouble

At least he has a spatula!
smile.gif

Seriously though BBB...are you going to indulge me with your fine creations? I have a food fetish that I need to satisfy.