1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Ps3 User Thread...

Discussion in 'Technology' started by REMI XO, Jan 6, 2008.

1. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

I picked up South Park Stick of Truth this week. It's a must for any big South Park fan. I wouldn't be surprised if every single episode they've ever done is referenced somewhere in this game.

Game play is nothing groundbreaking; it's a japanese style RPG game. But the absurdity of it is pretty fantastic. Farting of course is a huge strategic component in combat.

I've done a couple of full on spit takes during this game. Some very funny moments so far. .

2. I'm trying to hunt down the Russell Crowe reference in the game, if there's anything that will likely give you a huge edge in fighting, it'd be Russell Crowe.

3. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

The abortion clinic portion is classic over the top South Park. The whole time I'm thinking "wow .. really, this is so off-side". Not surprised to here portions of it were removed for some markets.

4. RumRogerz

RumRogerz TRIBE Member

that game was awesome. i just spent the last two days playing it through and I loved it. It was consistently hilarious.

The abortion clinic (I think that was mentioned already)
    Canada...
    Passport photo scene....

shit there is so many. Even the gnome mission with the new kids parents... oh man. It was way too much. I had tears of laughter way too frequently. Comedic timing was perfect every step of the way.

5. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

Fighting Al Gore was another highlight. When he attacked with his global warming slide show presentation that then put my guys to sleep I was laughing hysterically.

6. Eclipze

Eclipze TRIBE Member

MLB The Show 14 is here!