• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Ps3 User Thread...

kuba

TRIBE Member
since setting up nflx US on my ps3 I've had major trouble logging into ps3 network, usually doesn't work, 1/10 it does. advice? For a non-techie?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Also, are you connecting through Wi-Fi or Directly?

I was directly connected and was having issues staying connected to the Playstation Network.

Switched to Wi-Fi and it's back without issue.

However, you may have to manually connect when accessing Netflix.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
The codes in my router so it's over wifi. I use us netflix on laptop, PS3, Huluplus on PS3, Pandora via receiver and Pandora via 2 iphones.

I don't have a problem with any of them.

mrfinesse

TRIBE Member
project diva finally has a NA release. heading off to bestbuy, grabbing a copy and locking myself in my room for the next 3 days.

Projekt2501

TRIBE Member
Ff14

So, Final Fantasy 14 came out last week. I've been all over it (whenever the server isn't down) This is my first MMORPG. I've been holding out for this game. Never giving in to the temptations of WOW and now that it's out, it's been totally worth it. Anyone else playing this?

Projekt2501

TRIBE Member
I haven't even joined a party yet and I love it. Its been awesome when I'm almost down and out, some random character will show up and bail me out. So, I try and return the favour as much as possible.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Hmm I wonder if they will integrate the console based Diablo 3 players with the PC based ones.

That would be fun, I might spin that game back up and see what's going on.

silver1

TRIBE Member
Hmm I wonder if they will integrate the console based Diablo 3 players with the PC based ones.

That would be fun, I might spin that game back up and see what's going on.
Nope. Console version is not Battle.net and they've done away with the Auction House/real money stuff

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
So, Final Fantasy 14 came out last week. I've been all over it (whenever the server isn't down) This is my first MMORPG. I've been holding out for this game. Never giving in to the temptations of WOW and now that it's out, it's been totally worth it. Anyone else playing this?
I was in the beta it's pretty nice but still has some of the flaws from before they re-wrote it. I got to keep my level 50 char but it's been so long I don't know how to jump into the advance jobs and what to do at high level now.

I haven't actually picked this up and I don't have a reason I guess other than time. Also i'm annoyed they went and reworked this game only to have it released on a dying system, PS4 in two months.

Projekt2501

TRIBE Member
I was in the beta it's pretty nice but still has some of the flaws from before they re-wrote it. I got to keep my level 50 char but it's been so long I don't know how to jump into the advance jobs and what to do at high level now.

I haven't actually picked this up and I don't have a reason I guess other than time. Also i'm annoyed they went and reworked this game only to have it released on a dying system, PS4 in two months.

I wouldn't say the PS3 is a dying system. When it was first released, the PS2 continued to sell more games than the PS3 and the XBox 360 and the Wii...

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Yeah not in that sense though more along the lines of when I have a ps4 my ps3 will be delegated to the kids room or whatever.

mrfinesse

TRIBE Member
I picked up diablo 3 for this weekend as well. Just finished playing it on normal. Gotta say, a little disappointed with the difficulty as it was very easy. Not too sure if I even wanna grind thru another play through or get gear. It's gonna require so much time :(.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
hey guys

My PS3 just puked it's blu ray drive after a few years of loyal service.

I've found a place in the US that stocks / sells the one I need (KES-460AAA) and I will be at home for xmas and could collect it then

However, I was wondering if there was anywhere in the GTA that anyone can recommend that might have them in stock that I could just go buy in person?

The US company wants about $90 usd for one. I'm not looking to cheap out, just would prefer to buy local, then pack it in my bag to come back to Holland

I'm not ready / willing to drop the coin on a PS4 yet either. Plus, I'm 6 hours away from finishing the LeMans 24 Hours in GT5 hahaha

greginhali

TRIBE Member
My PS3 fan has crapped out for the second time. I had the heatsink fixed and it lasted for a few months, but has over heated again. Long story short, i have ps3 with a perfectly working blue ray player? you want it?