• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Ps3 User Thread...

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
I'm rocking FIFA13

My PS handle is my tribe one.

I was freaking out when I couldn't find my Ranges in the game. Thank goodness for the "rest of the world" teams! Poor GERS relegated to the Scottish 3rd division

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Ok, I'm getting this stupid "An Ethernet Cable Is Unplugged" error while streaming from my PC or playing games online, kills my whole connection.

I've got the PS3 directly wired to my Airport Extreme and the only fix I found was to put the PS3 into a "DMZ" option on my router.

After Googling, I found the only way to do that was to set up my Airport to connect through PPPOE instead of Ethernet (or else I don't get the option to allow all throughput on the IP I specified for the PS3).

Anyone have any experience setting up an Airport with PPPOE? Or knows another workaround?

Thanks.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
The more I play Dishonored the more amazing it gets. Also a nice change from BL2... It's my rotation at the moment. Anyways once you start getting a hold of the control you become this crazy ass assassin with some pretty awesome skills.

You have this move where you can pretty much teleport to a different locations. It does use up mana and can be upgraded to unlock perks for the ability. It's very useful and suggest that anyone playing the game invest some points into it.

I also have the ability to spot out enemies easier and look through walls as well. Very key in getting around in this game. This also can be upgraded and uses up mana.

Now that you have these awesome powers in this game. I have learned you need to manage it well or you will be left with little mana to play around with. Having low mana really makes some parts a lot harder. I actually had to break into an old location. Choked out a couple of people and shanked another. Searched the house and there was that shiny mana tube... victory!!!

The next power I'm working on is to have mind control over animals because you can get to other places with smaller prey like rats.

This game has all kinds of fun that comes with it... get it!!!

rawd

TRIBE Member
They are overhauling the PSN Store next week with a new GUI. Hopefully you can actually find what you are looking for now!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
The more I play Dishonored the more amazing it gets. Also a nice change from BL2... It's my rotation at the moment. Anyways once you start getting a hold of the control you become this crazy ass assassin with some pretty awesome skills.

You have this move where you can pretty much teleport to a different locations. It does use up mana and can be upgraded to unlock perks for the ability. It's very useful and suggest that anyone playing the game invest some points into it.

I also have the ability to spot out enemies easier and look through walls as well. Very key in getting around in this game. This also can be upgraded and uses up mana.

Now that you have these awesome powers in this game. I have learned you need to manage it well or you will be left with little mana to play around with. Having low mana really makes some parts a lot harder. I actually had to break into an old location. Choked out a couple of people and shanked another. Searched the house and there was that shiny mana tube... victory!!!

The next power I'm working on is to have mind control over animals because you can get to other places with smaller prey like rats.

This game has all kinds of fun that comes with it... get it!!!
My younger brother in law hasn't left his room for more then 20 minutes since buying this.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greginhali

TRIBE Member

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Ok, I'm getting this stupid "An Ethernet Cable Is Unplugged" error while streaming from my PC or playing games online, kills my whole connection.

I've got the PS3 directly wired to my Airport Extreme and the only fix I found was to put the PS3 into a "DMZ" option on my router.
I don't think that putting the PS3 in the DMZ will fix your error.

If I had to start anywhere on your problem I would start with the fact that this only seems to happen during more intense operations.

I say this because I used to have my router plugged in with my modem and another PC and a bunch of other shit and when I would stress my network, the router would do a soft reset and I would experience things like this.

So first isolate the router on a separate circuit if you can, otherwise try and ensure you have a really stable power source for it. A small $25 UPS will help a tonne in cleaning up the power and making it more stable.

So many of my router issues disappeared after putting it on stable/clean power, those little transformers they include with products do degrade over time so any help you can give them is worth it.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
Just bought a new 500 gig PS3 super slim. Now i have the 40 gig and the 500 gig. Im doing the data transfer right now. Seems fairly straight forward. Im looking forward to loading a couple seasons of breaking bad on to the new PS3 and not worrying about wireless or wired connections, but just pressing play. Plus I got the new AC3. The game looks fun.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I got both the Vita and PS3 version at the moment I'm getting through the vita version. It's pretty amazing what they pulled of with a portable device.

Can't wait to get a MP game going!!!

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
does anyone know how to move downloaded games between ps3's?

I purchased Fifa from the PS Store and have it on my PS3 in my living room. How can I get this on my other PS3 in the basement? The store won't let me DL it again.

mrfinesse

TRIBE Member
i never done it myself but it has some shit to do with activation/de0activation...but you should be able to without doing it, unless you decided to split it with a friend.

This is a copy and paste from website.

The PlayStation 3 system has a game sharing feature that lets you share games that were downloaded from the PlayStation Network with other PS3 users. To share the games on your PS3 console, you must add your PSN user account to the PS3 console that you want to share with. You can only share your games with up to four other PS3 systems, meaning that you must deactivate your user account on one system if you want to share with an additional system. In order to deactivate game sharing on a PS3 console, you must log in to the PSN account tied to the game sharing feature on the console that you want to deactivate and deactivate the console through the XrossMediaBar.

Read more: How to Deactivate a Game on PSN PS3 | eHow.com How to Deactivate a Game on PSN PS3 | eHow.com

sharing is limited to 2 now I believe.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
Holy molly batman. That seems like a lot of work. Maybe I'll just manually move the PS3 downstairs and the other one up.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
You can gameshare up to 3 PS3s.

Don't go to download it again from the store, but click on "view downloads" and as long as you're logged in, it should let you grab it.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
How do I best transefer file over 4gb to the PS3? I bought a flash drive but of course ps3 OR my sony tv wont read NTFS. The wireless transfer takes waaaaaay to long and I get to many error messages when I try it and leave it alone. URGGGGGG!