• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Price Is Right!!!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
ok, its on tv now & im watching it.....my favourite game was just one which made me think to ask all of you which is your favourite PRICE IS RIGHT game?

for me its

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
LOL...that last shot is perfect desktop shit to freak out a freind!...nice

I've been on a weird who's the boss tip lately since ive been home...haven't seen PIR. is a really long time actually...do they still do Plinko??

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
"Golden Road", because it has the highest value of prizes. They even had a Dodge Viper available a few times, but no one won it.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
everyone loves the Plinko and the Cliffhanger. between the two, i choose.......CLIFFHANGER.

if only cuz of the rockin yodelling tune.

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
"Golden Road", because it has the highest value of prizes. They even had a Dodge Viper available a few times, but no one won it.

Cheers ... Ian :)
that was on today. the prize at the end was a boat, worth $70,000

he didn't win it.

tablist

TRIBE Member
I'd like to have Plinko in my living room, just to play! I could have people over to play Plinko. We'd have Plinko nights...... I wonder what kinda Plinko-rlated drinking games we could come up with. It'd be awesome to have the wheel set up in my living room too.... Get outta the shower, drop a few plinko chips, spin the wheel, and get ready for the showcase showdown! That'd be rad.

Go PLINKO!!!!!:D

kmac

TRIBE Member
Plinko is overrated. It's hard to win big.

I prefer Three Strikes and the cheque writing game (only for the huge feather pen).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories