• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Pop Shoppe....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

billy

TRIBE Member
it never left. if the search function was working i'd prove it.

good reminder though. pop shoppe rocks!

AMc

TRIBE Member
billy said:
it never left. if the search function was working i'd prove it.

good reminder though. pop shoppe rocks!

After a few years of slow sales, The Pop Shoppe shares stop being traded on February 3rd. It's a sad day. Although head office is no longer, some Pop Shoppes stay around, but close over the next few years.

billy

TRIBE Member
actually, we found a pile of shops in toronto that still had it. i even saw some bottles myself at the superqueen market at queen and bathurst.

really wish i could find the thread. i lived for hot dog day at elementary school as they always brought in pop shoppe drinks. life was good.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I have fond memories of the old plastic cases, and facing the deep burning question of whether red cream soda tasted better than clear cream soda.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Canada dry used to make a clear cream soda that was so delicious.

But yes, I have seen and have drank the Pop Shoppe in the past 7 days and it is tasty.

AMc

TRIBE Member
billy said:
actually, we found a pile of shops in toronto that still had it. i even saw some bottles myself at the superqueen market at queen and bathurst.

really wish i could find the thread. i lived for hot dog day at elementary school as they always brought in pop shoppe drinks. life was good.

It says the Pop Shoppe returned in 2002. How long ago did you see these bottles?

Hot dog day....heheh

technowelt

TRIBE Member
I grew up in Winnipeg, so I miss this stuff:
CA-Pic%20a%20Pop%20Dr%20CC.jpg

The used to deliver it door-to-door