• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Peej's ATM recordings debut single!!!!

The Peej

TRIBE Member
I'm not entirely sure if this link will work... Nor am I sure I want everyone on tribe to hear my extreemly ghetto first attempt at writting a song...And I'm doing this at the risk of forever ruining my singing career...

But right now i'm SOOOOO Jacked on pure life that I'm gonna do it anyway!! Man I've never been so excited about anything in my life.... I mean sure it sounds really cheesy right now but it's only a rough draft... we're gonna remix and re-record it in a couple weeks!!!

I'm sooo not fishing for compliments right now... I'm just so fuckin' crazy excited that I actually recorded my voice... and my words that I wrote... Christ when I listen to it I know it sucks but who cares!!!!?? I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peej ( the happiest funkiest skinniest whiteboy in town!! )

http://www.greathobbies.com/chris/pj/song.mp3

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Wow

Uh, Otis pretty much hit it on the head with the Beck sounding thing, but besides that, you could market it to a 13-24 female audience, the voice is sexy enough.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
peej, that's not half bad!

Big up! ;)

It's slinky! There's tuning issues, but there's always tuning issues...that's what Autotune is for (Do you believe in life after love?)

jk

I got your call on my cell...I left a message at ATM with my home number...gimme a shout and we'll see if we can link up. I'll be at Milano's tomorrow for sure.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
nice job peej!
i think he sounds more like george michael than Beck.

why can't i be an american idol? i have the voice of an angel!!!

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Yeah thanks for the big ups guys..... It does sound like george micheal eh?

Notice how you can hear my breathing too??? that's 'cause I got a wikkid killer sore throat so we had the mike turned Waaaaay up and I'm nearly whispering!!!... I actually sound much different live... my voice is cracking like a 14 year old Krusty burger employee right now and I've been caughing all day... this edit was just to lay down a basic melody seeing as how I'dd never done this b4... I'm gonna practice singing it all week in my "loud voice" and then we'll re-record it....

I'm so excited!! and I just can't hide it!!!

Peej ( P.S. special apology goes out to Su... yeah sorry it sounds Nothing like the real Peej... I gots a cold.... :) )

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Peej
I'm so excited!! and I just can't hide it!!!

Okay, now you sound like Tina Turner...

;)

Nice work Peej... props.

SJ
m-pati.gif

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
btw Peej, do you have the audio files for your vocals only?

if you do, i could do a quickie UKG remix for you

Shadrach

TRIBE Member
first mix!!!!

Peej,

I think it sounds very promising!~!!! Good work. It needs some hand drums :p.......maybe a conga solo to layer over that break!!!!!

I thought of Prince or George Michaels...........LOL

*2 thumbs up*

AA>>

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Re: first mix!!!!

Originally posted by Shadrach
Peej,

I think it sounds very promising!~!!! Good work. It needs some hand drums :p.......maybe a conga solo to layer over that break!!!!!

I thought of Prince or George Michaels...........LOL

*2 thumbs up*

AA>>

WOW...... just seeing Shadrach on a thread at all makes me happy!!! Maybe we could do a congo duo thing...hehe Ahhhh... long nights drumming by the fire....

Been tryin' to link up with you for another chill session... maybe some samurai???

I get your # off of Jesse... Thanks for the props man!!!

Peej

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix
btw Peej, do you have the audio files for your vocals only?

if you do, i could do a quickie UKG remix for you

I'dd MUCH rather just wait 'till my thoat heals and just cut a completely origional track!!! Do you have maybe some beats you could link me with? Then I could just whip something up and have it ready for when we finnaly hook up...

U.K.G is where it's REALY at as far as I'm concerned... today I was working within' the confines of four hours... and a happy hardcore producer... I spent most of the time talking him out of "epic drum rolls" hehehe

The Peej

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SUNKIST
nice job peej!
i think he sounds more like george michael than Beck.

why can't i be an american idol? i have the voice of an angel!!!

I was thinking george micheal to.

uuuuuhhhh... well I guess it would be nice, if I could touch your body,
I know not everybody, has got a body like youooooooo..
but I gota think twice, before i give my heart away,
and I know all the games you play, because I play them toooooo...

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by The Peej
I'd MUCH rather just wait 'till my thoat heals and just cut a completely origional track!!! Do you have maybe some beats you could link me with? Then I could just whip something up and have it ready for when we finnaly hook up...

Well, unfortunately, most of the stuff I have online is of the darker variety...but I'm really looking to work with vocalists to lighten things up and get things more groovy, you know?

U.K.G is where it's REALY at as far as I'm concerned... today I was working within' the confines of four hours... and a happy hardcore producer... I spent most of the time talking him out of "epic drum rolls" hehehe

The Peej

LOL, you'll have to probably spend an equal amount of time saying "Lighten up on the bassline!!!"