• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The PCPO

praktik

TRIBE Member
Oh - OK then. As long as it was for “communication purposes”. Thanks for your honesty. LOL!

“The membership number was likely inflated for communications purposes,” said the official, not authorized to speak on the record about the topic. “We’re not going to defend the actions of the previous administration … Now people have the facts.”

Patrick Brown likely ‘inflated’ membership numbers — by 70,000, says Ontario PC official
So he totally got caught with Trumped-up numbers

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It’s not even Brown that’s the issue for me here. Brown is gone. ...but these clowns elected him as leader of their party. Presumeably, “communications purposes” are something that concern ALL those who fly the flag and fight the fight.

“Now people have the facts”.

If you believe a WORD of any of this, you are LOST.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Here we go.

This party attracts the worst of the worst in daft, self-righteous scum.

Know what gets me knashing my teeth? Sky-fairy-worshipping baby-machines that continue to drop generations of ignorant home-schooled-twits on us, while tossing around terms like “Pro-life” and “Pro-family - as if the majority of rational people in the province are “Anti-life” and “Anti-family”. Go fuck yourselves. You’re the lowest of the low.

...and the PCPO would happily, unapologetically elect one of these hack dirt-bags as their leader, if they thought it would bring back their control of the purse. ZERO integrity in the entire lot.

Take a look at this twat...

BREAKING: Pro-family, sex-ed foe and mother of 4 runs for Ontario Conservative leadership

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Pro family people like breaking up families that aren't their families.

Like families that have a drug user or an immigrant in them

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Pro family people like breaking up families that aren't their families.

Like families that have a drug user or an immigrant in them
A pox on ALL their houses!

Know what we could use, in the interest of moving forward as a society? We could use a wall - RIGHT fucking here. Make it a circle in the middle of a frozen lake. Anyone that wants to homeschool their kids in a religulous bubble gets a free spot. They can pay for the construction and set up their own system based on the Old Testament. I might even be in favour offering grants - if it would help them speed the process.

Nature can take care of the rest. The entire mess will be cleared up in time for the opening of Trout season!

A cheap, quick, easy way to drop the dead weight and solve a nasty, nagging problem. A progressive social policy that ANY fiscal conservative with half a brain should be able to get behind!

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Tanya Granic Allen writes, blogs and talks a lot. ...a LOT of BULLSHIT. Here’s a little more on her, for those who care:

About

Tanya Granic Allen

Her official, personal website just shows a countdown clock. Can’t wait for it to go live. Lol!

Her twisted ignorance, hypocrisy and pandering to the lowest common denominator - displayed in under 2 minutes.

...and a pretty choice one from 2013. You can find the rest of her current video shit-trail on YouTube if you’re not already set to hurl.

... CU Next Tuesday

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Conservative party has literally gone awol. too obsessed with shit. The fact an old intern said he's a cool guy doesn't give me fuzzy feelings.