• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the original pic thread

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
haha! the tattoo is still just a twinkle in my eye...


why don't you look up fairies on the net and see if you like any perticular style? that would help a LOT

don't worry hun, I'm on it :)
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

poker face

TRIBE Member
lol

I love this picture from the weekend!

Wankor keeps the super hero posse in-tact while Eliot Lazor keeps the beats alive!

crew.jpg


p.s. Wankor is sporting kleenax, handcream, and a issue of national geographic.

Super Sketch, lizard lady, Wtf , and Rob Nice as some wacked out cop!

crew2.jpg
 
Last edited:

French Disco Girl

TRIBE Member
your sketches are awesome shannon :) i still want ya to do one of megan for me if you can find the time :)

and here's my contribution to the pic thread ...

et%2Ejpg


oct10%2Ejpg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
haha! the tattoo is still just a twinkle in my eye...


why don't you look up fairies on the net and see if you like any perticular style? that would help a LOT

don't worry hun, I'm on it :)
haha. well i looked up some fairies, but they are all lame...too cartoonish, and amature. i dont want that, especially cuz its going to be big. i know exactly what i want, someone posted it around christmas time..it was some model named Asia something i beleive, and she had it on her stomach, below her belly button. that is the exact thing i want (spare personal touches and whatnot) but i cant find the pic of her. do you know what i'm talking about?
 

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
do you know what i'm talking about?

haven't the faintest :)


I think I'll send you a few sketches I did for Amy's tattoo.. so I can at least get an idea what you want.

but you should really look for that reference..
 

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
haha. well i looked up some fairies, but they are all lame...too cartoonish, and amature. i dont want that, especially cuz its going to be big. i know exactly what i want, someone posted it around christmas time..it was some model named Asia something i beleive, and she had it on her stomach, below her belly button. that is the exact thing i want (spare personal touches and whatnot) but i cant find the pic of her. do you know what i'm talking about?

asia argento - the SEXIEST tattoo on the planet.

I'll find a better photo but here,
asia39.jpg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
YES!!!!!!!!!
thats it!!!!
is there a bigger one thats like a focus on the tattoo? i thought i had seen it somewhere.
you rule!
 

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by French Disco Girl
your sketches are awesome shannon :) i still want ya to do one of megan for me if you can find the time :)

and here's my contribution to the pic thread ...



oct10%2Ejpg

you need some new pics.....I'll get Diane to photoshop some for you
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RuffRyda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah


I knew it!

You're not from London/UWO are you RuffRyda?

no, i live in TO but i have a bunch of friends in lon/uwo.

i'm guessing you know maggie? it's a small world!
 

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
JEFF: Are those boy cats, or girl cats???? Because they look like they are making themselves VERY comfortable!!! =) haha!

And why the hell are there Polar Bears fucking behind you in that picture? =)

Greg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic


Anyone else think this looks like Pink?

pink4.jpg

The eyes and lips do it, but not the nose and the shape of the head.

But then again, different angles produce different faces.
 

tella

TRIBE Member
hi bits ;)

Image034.jpg


my friend kenxie on his birthday.

Image037.jpg


nasty tequilla inside!

Image038.jpg


the one like the vdub.

Image045.jpg


petar, kenxie, vdub and myself. guess who's sober!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top