• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the one thing tribe needs...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
and avatar...or whatver that picture is beside your name on various message boards...it's fun to mix it up every once and a while with a different pic adorning your name:) ...just curious as to why tribe hasn't taken the liberty of having them??...Alex?:)

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
For the 114242134th time....

We like Tribe the way it is..
Simple, Clean, No Signatures, Avatars, etc...

pr0nstar

vench

TRIBE Promoter
those can get kinda funny sometimes.

but Alex probably doesn't have them for a reason. didn't we used to have signatures but they've since been disabled??

they can get stupid sometimes though.

but maybe that's one of the attraction of Tribe... none of the stuff other message boards have... signatures and avatars and such.

vench

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
adds a bit of flavour is all...takes away some of the attention on the whiny bitches in here;)
draws attention from the man. he's always trying to keep us down.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
draws attention from the man. he's always trying to keep us down.
it's a not too distant relative of the loaction thing we have by our names...adding a pic of something gives you a little something about that person...especially since some people think tribedom is a bit intimidating at time...it's a conversation peice if nothing else

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
For the 114242134th time....

We like Tribe the way it is..
Simple, Clean, No Signatures, Avatars, etc...

pr0nstar
Yes!

I get a headache when I lurk T. Jungle.

Besides, I like to keep a low profile :p and most tribers know what each other looks like. ;)

kat

TRIBE Member
from all the other msg. boards ive seen:

some avs are nice..
the rest are hideous pixelated fugly gif.s that just makes me realize what kind of losers i associate myself with all day long.

plus the general population here seems to be 9-5ers
i have a hard enough time disguising all the emoticons as "work"

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jus me
Yes!

I get a headache when I lurk T. Jungle.

Besides, I like to keep a low profile :p and most tribers know what each other looks like. ;)
if you wanted to keep a low profile I don't see how a simple 10kb shot of something can erase that...it's meeting a zillion tribers that will do it

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
LOL...you guys are tripping me out...

it's just to add a bit of color to a bland board design(no offense)...I wasn't really to be specific to what the picture symbolizes...I guess tribe is proud of it's content substance and doesn't rely on gimmicky bullshit like picture and such...point taken I guess:)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member

depraved

TRIBE Member
The one thing Tribe sorely needs right now: a good hard fucking, which would hopefully jack down all the goddam bitching that's been going on of late.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by depraved
The one thing Tribe sorely needs right now: a good hard fucking, which would hopefully jack down all the goddam bitching that's been going on of late.
agreed...one of the reasons I suggested a pic beside the name...instead of constant bickering(blamed on this weather)we can have "HEY...didn't know you like perfect strangers too!" :)

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
if you wanted to keep a low profile I don't see how a simple 10kb shot of something can erase that...it's meeting a zillion tribers that will do it
yes it does! people will be ..."hey! that's so and so!" but then again i'm not popular....so...nevermind. :p

and ditto on the second point too!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i see the appeal of avatars, but from someone who surfs at work, it would make it way harder to pretend to be working!

man, if i could, i would get alexd to change the colours of the scroll bars back to grey!