• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The official what's on TV thread...

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Damn, I'm home from work and there's nothing to eat in my refrigerator and that makes me grumpy. I may have to order a pizza again.

Worst of all I'm channel surfing and there's absolutely nothing good to watch on the tube...

The purpose/goal of this thread is inform all Tribers when there is something good on TV asap. Some of us don't even have a TV Guide handy so it's actually quite difficult knowing if anything is good on television.

So far it looks like the best show on tonight would be "Two and a Half Men" at 9pm on channel 11.;)

http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/partners/grid.asp?partner_id=097

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Fuck it, until my pizza gets here I'm going to have some potato chips for dinner right now.:D

I may actually put on "Coronation Street" right now because it's 7:30pm and I'm so sick of watching MTV shows that have been repeated a million times over. Sheesh, nothing good on TV!!!:(

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Ah, I just found something OK to watch right now. It's called "What About Brian" and it's a new show produced by JJ Abrams. Commercial break right now, but it looks promising until the ratings takes a nose-dive. :D

mingster

TRIBE Member
anyone know what was happening with that brown-haired lady at the end of csi: miami? i missed the beginning.

what was that hospital doing to her?

kuba

TRIBE Member
When is that show that's being aired on HBO with Bill Paxton being married to three chicks? I forget what it's called, but it has the same "aura" to six feet under, and I hear nothing but great things about the writing and actin etc...

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
so not worth my time downloading? I still have to watch Weeds too, I heard I'd love it.

I'm a big fan of the british comedy Peep Show, its edited from first person perspectives which is weird at first but its got some great comedy in it.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
well i wouldn't go so far as to advise against not checking it out, but it hasn't trilled me yet.

i like the Triplehorn.

i like the Sevigny.

but not so much in this yet. look for the episode where Chloe goes to the Costco, that scene is good.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
so not worth my time downloading? I still have to watch Weeds too, I heard I'd love it.

I'm a big fan of the british comedy Peep Show, its edited from first person perspectives which is weird at first but its got some great comedy in it.
well i wouldn't go so far as to advise against checking it out, but it hasn't trilled me yet.

i like the Triplehorn.

i like the Sevigny.

but not so much in this yet. look for the episode where Chloe goes to the Costco, that scene is good at least.

Last edited: