• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Official Tribe Dubai This Dubai That Thread.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Someone was telling me they recentlytook in a 50 Cent (or maybe it was even just one of his crew) show in Dubai . Anyway, instead of throwing panties or teddy bears at this dude, they were throwing gold chains and diamond pendants.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
So what if the US ports deal that recently went bust due to domestic political pressure was really part of a clandestine deal with UAE: Where allowing Iraq to descend into civil war, the withdrawing US troops could then be moved to the UAE as a staging ground for the next campaign against the real enemy - Iran ? Given that the wealth of Iran has flooded into UAE banks, in a Swiss-type scenario, the post-regime provisional government could then comprise the people that represent that wealth, the money now acting as a leash. The ports deal simply allowing the efficient transfer of supplies, money, armaments etc, as well as providing an economic benefit to the good people of Dubai.

Now That's some Dubai whackiness.

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
I'd love to do some business in that country... what a great city it looks to be. Those two comparative pictures are very cool. Staggering change.

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
newstyle666 said:
I'd love to do some business in that country... what a great city it looks to be. Those two comparative pictures are very cool. Staggering change.
Make sure you fly Emirates. They have a separate Suit Class to pamper your garments.

edit: return serve to Acheron.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Also, my dad, who's working on the Burj Dubai told me that they're also going to build a BLVD that will be noticeably larger than the Champs Elyse....it will be leading up to the Burj. That's on top of the man-made lake, world's largest mall, the Dubai Lake Hotel....and every week they announce new super huge massive development contracts.

Here's the thing, I'm going to bet $100 that the place is going to collapse financially because of a general lack of demand for all that real estate. Who's going to live in all these new places with the political and economic changes projected to affect huge swaths of humanity in the next half-century? I think these development and manufacturing firms are deliberatley painting overly rosy pictures for the purpose of getting the oil-rich nation to part with their wealth and hire foreign firms to build the amazing facilities. The contractors make their money upfront, leaving the investors with all the risk.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories