• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the *OFFICIAL* nose picking thread

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
On the TTC platform at Queen's Park station stood a little old asian woman with her finger up to the second knuckle deep in her snooter. It looked like she was scratching her brain while waiting for the subway. I was impressed.

We all do it. We've all tried eating it. Why do we think diggin' for nose gold is gross? The taboos of face touching! I think its a north american thing that we frown upon it. British people do the horizontal sniff and wipe. Italians to the dig and flick. Chinese people just hunker down and probe with gusto. But we just like dripping and sniffing.

Hankerchiefs and kleenix and shirt sleeves are what we use to hide our digging. Its like sex through a sheet. Pshaw, I say! I want to be personal with my nose, stroke the hairs, tickle the edge of nostral, stick just the tip of my finger in at first, very slowly.... its okay if I don't unlodge anything, I don't mind. You can't go big everytime but it doesn't mean you should go home. Milk, snot, drugs, a pea, skittles, and a couple french fries have all borne witness to the glory that is my nose!

I say fingers up, pinkies out, and we give our beloved snouts a good what for! Who's with me?!! HUZZAH!!

A site with some useless nose picking facts, hm!

Nose%20Picking.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Stan

TRIBE Member
You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends. But you shouldn't pick your friend's nose.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
In some cultures / places it's perfectly acceptable to go digging for gold as though you were trying to win an olympic medal in the sport... i won't name any of these cultures / places for fear of being labelled a racist dick but i've been to some places and seen it with mine own eyes!... though maybe it's not acceptable and everyone just does it cuz they don't care...

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
When I was backpacking across scandinavia, I met a lot of nose pickers and learned their various customs.

In finland, there is a local custom of placing a finger in you nose while you sleep to prevent evil spirits from entering and filling you with bad dreams.

Native americans called nose picking "the bountiful forest" and it was reflected much in their pottery and woven designs.

A Dutch christmas tradition has children leaving their noses outside their doors for santa to fill with presents for good children, and coal and switches for naughty ones.

there are many global nasal prospecting techniques but I am a big of the swedish faux-edge-scratch-accidental-slip-in.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
dude, we talk about drug use, sex, parties, fuck positions, fuck buddies, fucking pho, food, telephones, clothes, pictures, drama, etc.

I started this why the fuck not? people pick their noses, it happens! I am just putting out there.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
it happens, we sometimes call it the hershy dip...

usually when your attacking the rear from the rear and they're face down in egyptian cotton.

nothing is hotter than picking your nose during sex!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i have 6 cameras watching me at all times while i work. you could probably put together a mini-series with all of my nose-picking scenes.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
dude, we talk about drug use, sex, parties, fuck positions, fuck buddies, fucking pho, food, telephones, clothes, pictures, drama, etc.

I started this why the fuck not? people pick their noses, it happens! I am just putting out there.

You missed the point.

I mean, who else here wants to suck the boogers outta the noses of nose-picking hotties?

You? I think not.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
....find a good woman
make her yer wife
suck them boogers outta her nose...

uh..well, there's a nursery rhyme in there somewhere. I'm just too drunk to figure it out right now..

letsee... ladidadida... na, I got nuthin' right now...

Anyways, the point being: Keep your lady happy, and maybe she'll stick around for a bit...

Or.. when all else fails, suck them boogers!

Or... actually, there are many polyvalent meanings in there, I think....

How did things get so complicated!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I can honestly say that I never pick my nose.
I always use a Kleenex and there's a bit of a clawing action happening.. Digging with one finger is totally the wrong technique!