• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the official 4:20 thread

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

IgStar

TRIBE Member
in about 20 minutes when my tired ass gets home.

done in 8 min, home within 15 min., on my couch high as a kite in about 25 min. :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
since my signifigant other is in a foreign country, i've decided to be a stoner this week

it's been fun. lots of good food eaten, good tunes listened to, etc. Also, I've watched a lot of shitty tv, which isn't a fun.

i bought about $20 worth of fresh fruit at the grocery store just to keep myself satiated. Nothing hits the spot like a nice clementine or blueberries. Tasty.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Not in my case... food is the last thing on my mind when stoned, and if I eat, it tastes so fucking gross.

OH MY GOD!!!! You might be my hero --- how do you manage that one????

Do share your secret?!

Smoke = everything tastes like "the best thing in the world"

(this is a very bad thing when all you have is raisin bran... ever eaten five bowls of raisin bran? yeah, I didn't think so...)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
OH MY GOD!!!! You might be my hero --- how do you manage that one????

Do share your secret?!

Smoke = everything tastes like "the best thing in the world"

(this is a very bad thing when all you have is raisin bran... ever eaten five bowls of raisin bran? yeah, I didn't think so...)
Believe me, I am a weird case. I have no tricks, I just... ewww... food is so gross when stoned.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Believe me, I am a weird case. I have no tricks, I just... ewww... food is so gross when stoned.

OK. We should spend some time together.

I must learn from you...

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P

hahaha..nice.

My personal hilights:

- an entire canned ham
- carrot sticks with peanut butter on them
- a big plate of stale gummy worms, which we re-heated until they turned into a hot sticky bubbly plate of amazing technicolour wormocity.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
damn, i missed 4:20 today, but im going to grab some sweet Blueberry budz right now for consumption latah,

mmmmmm......

can't wait...

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
thanks for reminding me that i'm budless terrawrist..

and i have to go home after work and do a bunch of stuff first, and then i'm finally gonna have time after all that to get high..

meh, 420 can lick my sack

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
hahaha..nice.

My personal hilights:

- an entire canned ham
- a big plate of stale gummy worms, which we re-heated until they turned into a hot sticky bubbly plate of amazing technicolour wormocity.

oh my god... i am laughing uncontrollably here at work.

reheated gelatin candy?

carrot sticks & pb???

hahahahaha...

lovely :)

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
hahaha..nice.

My personal hilights:

- an entire canned ham

2 bags of little ceasars crazy bread, followed by 2 whoppers.

no wonder i was fat