• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The OC Baby!

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
i hate ryan, he's so boring. God. I swear..sure he is goodlooking but if there is NO PERSONALITY to his looks..then that's boring. I like taylor though. SHe's hilarious.

i love seth
he's awesome
!!!!!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
looks like it.

[SIZE=+2]
[SIZE=+2]The OC gets the axe[/SIZE]
Once-popular teen soap The OC will be cancelled after a dramatic drop in ratings.

The final episode will be shown on Feb 22, according to Fox TV and Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. The final episode "will deliver real closure to the series, to the story we began telling four years ago," series creator Josh Schwartz said. "It will be fun and emotional and I think really satisfying. It is the finale we always planned to do."
[/SIZE]

mayab

TRIBE Member
but is it really....?

Perez Hilton is reporting that CW may be interested in picking up the OC.

The things I waste my time with!

mayab

TRIBE Member
Rory would never go for Ryan!

I think the WB is no more when it joined with UPN and became CW. I think they have too many OC type shows though. They already have One Tree Hill.

rulz

TRIBE Member
the show is finally got interesting enough for me to watch and it gets canceled WTF with TV networks these days

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Ryan is growing on me.
Taylor is a looneytoon.
Summer and that stupid bunny are giving me a headache.
And miniCooper is delicious and should have her own damn show!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I can totally see them spinning off miniCoop into her own show. Though I'd rather see "The Great Adventures of Jimmy"...Sailing around the world, fighting crime, and getting the tar beaten out of him at every port. It'd be like Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, but in reverse.