• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The nonsense of "renewable energy"

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Hello, reader.

If you can read this, we are both living a life of luxury.

Many people in the world, much more poor than us.

How are we so rich and happy, assuming you are reading this in what is going to be quickly a very frigid and cold part of the world? The obvious answer is natural gas and other fossil fuels.

Global warming.

I don't need to cite documents or other things. It's already happening. It's burgeoning. Global warming is gonna wipe out a bunch of us. It's not the end of humanity, it's just the change of it.

The vast majority of people I've met are stupid. It really bothers me to have to sit down at social events and pretend that I care. I don't.

The climate change, which is already inevitable, will wipe out most of humans and set everything correctly.

-jM
A&D

djfear

TRIBE Member
I remember a line in one of the DUNE books stood out for me, where it was mentioned how bigger and bigger world populations ended with bigger and bigger catastrophies due to the concentration of people in a specific part of the world, or vulnerable to a particular disease or epidemic.

We will simply have more tragedies on a global scale with larger and larger death tolls, but I believe we will continue to live on for a while longer.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I remember a line in one of the DUNE books stood out for me, where it was mentioned how bigger and bigger world populations ended with bigger and bigger catastrophies due to the concentration of people in a specific part of the world, or vulnerable to a particular disease or epidemic.

We will simply have more tragedies on a global scale with larger and larger death tolls, but I believe we will continue to live on for a while longer.
Dear Reader,

Dear UX designer,

Dear implementer on all scales:

FAIL FAIL FAIL

I am a real person. This boy exiting my bed is real. This XML I'm getting here is garbage.

I've done the best I could. 200 meals given out to homeless people. The day is not finished. . A mess of a situation and reality is fine but Chad and he has hair with the face and garbage what's necessary is the reality of choices and homeless people and money and I will set it straight. Sushi, and beautiful guys, like tuna. I will bring them all for a smart meal