• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Nintendo DS!!!

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm fine with the internet buy can your reccomend a seller or something? buying something i dont know about - i dont want to get ripped.

bonus if i can use paypal

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I know someone here knows one I forgot where I got mine it's been a while. I know there is a link somewhere in this thread.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Don't bother with the R4, the manufacturers aren't supporting it anymore and aren't releasing any more firmware updates.

:(

Best best is to go with the M3real or the Cyclo.

kick gaming has some good prices for the m3.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don't bother with the R4, the manufacturers aren't supporting it anymore and aren't releasing any more firmware updates.

:(

Best best is to go with the M3real or the Cyclo.

kick gaming has some good prices for the m3.
I went with an AceKard...Is this bad? It should be arriving any day now.

Yeah, my R4 is useless lately. I've tried everything but it won't play anything new.

DealExtreme is a great resource for this stuff. Super cheap.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Definitely pick up the Call of Duty games for the DS. The graphics are only okay, but it's closer to a mouse + keyboard control scheme than any other console has implemented.

The Bleach games are also really good if you're looking for a fighting game.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix review

Just got it for my Ds will give it a try when lunch comes around. I've been waiting for this game since the first heard of it coming out a while ago.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Just tested out the intro to GTA game for the DS and it looks pretty cool so far. Can't wait to get more into it.

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
when is the new final fantasy coming out? thats about the only game i'm looking forward to for the ds
Question, just out of personal curiosity, have you ever played and beat Final Fantasy 1 for the NES?
Just wondering what experience with the series people who are playing the newer ones actually have.