• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Nintendo DS!!!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
ohhh... it doesn't teach you that.

everything else in the game is so fucking SIMPLE, that you'd think this would be too: "Add the ones that are flashing right now" "Now add the last one that is flashing"

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's still pretty intuitive if you kinda know how to cook. Like I think the onions are supposed to be added first.

About the sautee-ing game, I have no idea. Haven't played it in a while but I'm usually pretty good at that one.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I got that game a while ago, and it gets pretty intense lol... fucking things coming out all over the place!!! From what I was reading they're going to tone it down for part 2 that is coming out soon... also they will refine the controls. The graphics on the second one looks amazing too.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kline

TRIBE Member
i'm looking forward to them changing the weapons swap to a different layout than the touchscreen for that game.

nanostray is amazin'-- the 2nd part has a blog on ign.com somewhere. it was a sleeper hit.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm on the last boss already...Definitely agree on needing a different system to switch weapons. Either assign it to a button (hello, left trigger?) or give the buttons more real estate on the touchscreen. I don't need all that extraneous (but pretty) information on there.

Anyone tried the multiplayer?

I'm also really enjoying Need For Speed: Prostreet.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I'm addticed to the DMQ game it's really addictive and the graphics is awesome in the game. I love how you can scout monsters through out the game then mash them together to make other monsters... then beef them up and kick some monster ass. If you haven't tried the game yet give it a try. It's like pokemon, but with better graphics and more of an adventure.

kline

TRIBE Member
as much as i love all the DS games that are out, i want to play a lot of the GBA games that came out over the past umpteen years now... buried treasures i've heard about along the way.

i've got the R4 card but for serious, i haven't been able to figure out how to customize it. all of the sites i've found or that have been recommended on here i got lost on and couldn't find out how to do it, and if it's even possible. i don't see why it wouldn't be it i just loaded and emulator onto the memory card but i couldn't find a way to run the .exe at all through the boot screen.

lil'help? MOD ONE and OTIS, i'm look at you haha.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I bought one of these bad boys! Unfortunately I nearly threw it at a wall when the brain teaser game told me my brain age is 40. :eek:

I also bought a yoshi game...yay!

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
kline said:
as much as i love all the DS games that are out, i want to play a lot of the GBA games that came out over the past umpteen years now... buried treasures i've heard about along the way.

i've got the R4 card but for serious, i haven't been able to figure out how to customize it. all of the sites i've found or that have been recommended on here i got lost on and couldn't find out how to do it, and if it's even possible. i don't see why it wouldn't be it i just loaded and emulator onto the memory card but i couldn't find a way to run the .exe at all through the boot screen.

lil'help? MOD ONE and OTIS, i'm look at you haha.
I haven't tried any of the GBA games so I have no knowledge on how to get them to work. However I'm trying to get the Doom DS game to work, but finding I'm running the same problems as you lol.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I was using a lot of download play yesterday with my niece and nephew lol. I had all the games of course, but I was introducing them to games like bleach, which was a hit. You can have up too 4 people in big battle royal gets pretty intense... also played some sonic which is a big race.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
- MARIO KART
- Metroid (deathmatches ftw)
- Planet Puzzle League
- Probably any of the Pokemons, not that I'd know
- Bleach: Blade of Fate

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
If you guys want to get a Metroid night going one day I all game for that... I played it a couple of times and it's fun. Like I said before when you trade Ds numbers with Metroid you can also use the voice chat with the headsets. Also I love playing planet Puzzle league, which also supports the headset when you play on-line.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Been nerding out with this fun card game on the DS. I thought I would never like one of these games, but this one is a lot of fun, and awesome graphics too boot. Also the tutorial in this game is very easy to learn and visual pleasing as well. It also has some on-line play so if some of you want to play some WiFi we will trade our Ds codes for this game.