• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Newsroom

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yeah, theres also that new show "This Is Wonderland" which is premiering tonight. i think its about the courts in TO.
i think its Rick Mercer's Monday Report at 8, Newsroom at 9, This Is Wonderland at 10. (could be wrong though)

this is really putting a cramp in my plans to watch the 3 hrs of Angels in America that i taped yesterday.

noodle

TRIBE Member
This is Wonderland is on tonight at 9:00P - 10:00P.

I'm looking foward to Mercer's new show.

I have a feeling it will be like the Daily show Jon Stewart...which I'm not a fan of.

I am however a fan of Mercer and have been really liking his material lately. Definetly should be worth checking out.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I always thought he looked a bit too cozy when interviewing Svend Robinson on This Hour Has 22 Minutes!! :)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
haven't seen it yet and broke as hell so maybe I'll tune in tonight...been hailed as a canadian TV gem which is usually an oxymoron so...I'll give it a shot...has anyone seen mark farell do stand-up??...he's funny:)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
rick mercer is gay? really??
i dont know why, but i find that really surprising.
by what means did you find out, Chubbs?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
A friend of a friend does PR for the show.

Apparently the skinny is that he has been seeing the executive producer of his show since he was 18. The producer left behind his wife and kids for Rick.

From what he told me, the Globe & Mail knows about it, and is planning on "outing" him.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
A friend of a friend does PR for the show.

Apparently the skinny is that he has been seeing the executive producer of his show since he was 18. The producer left behind his wife and kids for Rick.

From what he told me, the Globe & Mail knows about it, and is planning on "outing" him.
I think you just did!:D

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
That quite blew.
I loved the Newsroom, thought the TV movie was passable, and didn't find this to be on even that level.
Some of the old cast members were gold, and I just think it was a great idea that had a shorter shelf life than most series. The whole American stuff smacked of someone who's spent way too much inside Front and John.

Last edited:

new to t.o.

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
Yup, everyone in Newfoundland knows about it but nobody cares.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Monday Report was hilarious!
i really laughed alot.

unfortunately, its a shot for shot rip-off of the Daily Show.
i'll watch again though.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
Monday Report was hilarious!
i really laughed alot.

unfortunately, its a shot for shot rip-off of the Daily Show.
i'll watch again though.
At least it brings back his rants and streeters that he used to do on 22 minutes.

Must say I was pleasantly suprised with This is Wonderland. Think I'll watch it again.