• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The newest Bond girl...*hopefully*

tobywan

TRIBE Member

Britney Spears looks good in skimpy clothes. But can she match wits and brawn with Pierce Brosnan's 007? The television show "Extra" reports Spears recently met in London with the producers of the James Bond movies.

"Extra" says it was Spears who requested the meeting.

If Spears were to play a Bond girl, she'd be in good company. Other celebrities who have appeared in the franchise include Ursula Andress, Jane Seymour, Denise Richards and Halle Berry.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
oh fart

hasn't she fallen off the face of the earth yet?

crossroads part two or something?

fuck this shit.

kmac

TRIBE Member
And I thought Denise Richards was a bad choice... I think Brit would be better suited as an Austin Powers girl (wait, maybe she's already done that). My first instinct is that she would sully the image of a Bond girl, but the new Bond movies are pretty shitty anyway. AH, who cares.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
YESS!!!! Bond girls don't have that much to work with anyway except for their hot bodies. Therefore, Britney fits!! I can just imagine the outfits she'll be getting into... Then again, if Bond is Pierce Brosnan, that'll just look a little weird when they have to do the nasty...hmmm...ahhh it's all worth it.. bring it on!!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
I cant beleive you people this is britney spears who cares who she is or what she does if we get to see her in Bond attire fuck it im game and excited whats wrong with all off you its a hot blonde HAHAHAHA.
JC

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
...but a bond girl has to have a certain sense of class and sophistication.

I vote Monica Bellucci or Mario Bello.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
oh fart

hasn't she fallen off the face of the earth yet?

crossroads part two or something?

fuck this shit.
if she does become the bond girl i hope it is the last ever bond movie. Where he cant save her from getting eaten by sharks with lasers attached to thier wienies and she has been given a cocktail of drano and rat poision and ants with a affinity for too much make up.

Hopefully but i doubt it oh well though
swilly

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
if she does become the bond girl i hope it is the last ever bond movie. Where he cant save her from getting eaten by sharks with lasers attached to thier wienies and she has been given a cocktail of drano and rat poision and ants with a affinity for too much make up.

sure, just as long as I see some skin for the first 90minutes AND THEN she gets eaten by sharks. This will sell in the millions, GUARANTEED.

silver1

TRIBE Member
As much as I wouldn't want Britney to be a Bond girl and want someone like Monica Bellucci, this is a smart move for the franchise.

This would introduce the Bond franchise to a new teen audience. An audience that spends more on movies then any other age group.

As much as we hate it, the truth is that most of us have fallen out of the main movie industry demographic.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
...but a bond girl has to have a certain sense of class and sophistication.

I vote Monica Bellucci or Mario Bello.
ummmmm... yah! Bellucci fo shizzo.

Bond loses its appeal when the Bond girl takes more precedence over Bond himself.

*c*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i am so
completely
and totally
over
ms spears

i never did really like her but i could deal with her

but now she simply makes me
ILL