• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The new plastic $20 is out today

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
li-polymer20-620.jpg

I don't like the new plastic money, it sticks together and feels really weird.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
At least we know the new $20's won't be counterfeit.... for a few weeks anyway.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Hate the new bills.

I've lost several $50 and $100 bills at first because they're so thin and stick together ever so perfectly. I'm too cool for school now and snap the plastic bills together before I pay for things.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Hate the new bills.

I've lost several $50 and $100 bills at first because they're so thin and stick together ever so perfectly. I'm too cool for school now and snap the plastic bills together before I pay for things.

Lol.. this guy is shedding.. i'm gonna start following you around. haha. Where do you hang out?

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
lol when the plastic 50's came out, i can tell you this.... atm machines certainly didn't like them, and dispensed multiple bills out at once because the plastic got so warm in the machine that the bills stuck together.

they will have to pretty much fix all the atm machines now to deal with these new notes. Lot of older machines, the rollers inside them just simply don't pick them up properly... on top of the "money melting" problem.

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
lol when the plastic 50's came out, i can tell you this.... atm machines certainly didn't like them, and dispensed multiple bills out at once because the plastic got so warm in the machine that the bills stuck together.

they will have to pretty much fix all the atm machines now to deal with these new notes. Lot of older machines, the rollers inside them just simply don't pick them up properly... on top of the "money melting" problem.

lol ! ATM Bonus Bucks are back !

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
lol ! ATM Bonus Bucks are back !

ah,.... well when i was working as an armed guard a year and a bit ago... the 50 plastics were already out... and they were CONSTANTLY fucking up brutally in the ATM machines.

Believe me, this is a known problem, and since 20's are the most popular bill to be dispensed from an atm: you can bet your ass that for the past 10+ months companies have been fixing that shit.

sadly, i think you're out of luck. Bank ATM's will be switched over much more quickly compared to your "happy go lucky fortune variety" store. Then again, your typical shitty non bank atms only deal in 20's to begin with.

So who knows when those companies are going to fix their shit... i dunno... press your luck/??? NO WHAMMIES NO WHAMMIES MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!

:p

if you want to get really dirty, pvt msg me, and bring a ski mask. I know how to make some real fucking money very easily ;)

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
M'eh...they're fine. Not as easy to counterfeit, and last a little longer. We've not had any of the FIs ATMs that we bank with give us bonus bucks.

Then again, they upgraded their ATMs prior to the release of the new bills, and tested them on release. White label ATMs are shit anyway.