• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The new msn messenger?

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
New emoticons apparentl. I only upgrade like once a year so it actually makes a difference.

jeremy -and I'm lazy- jive

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by poker face:
maybe, but more people have hotmail addy's

</font>
ya.. I never understood why that was. Hotspam sucks and you get half the space compared to yahoo.

Lexicon

TRIBE Member
poker face, do you have the old version msn messenger?
Would it be okay that you send me the old version thru icq?
I couldn't find the old vers. anywhere.
icq# 104594958

I installed the new one and it is shit, fucks up my comp pretty bad...

cheers.

bucky

TRIBE Member
and yea, i can never figure out why so many people are stuck on using hotmail.. i use yahoo and ya get 6mb of space for free, very little spam, and loads up nice and fast and very little ad's

Lexicon

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by poker face:
Lexicon I donot have it. But if you do a search through google you can find it there!</font>

Thx, I'll go search again....

Magnolia Fan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LeoGirl:

ICQ SUCKS

</font>
i think ICQ rocks... or at least it should, its just that they've started adding all this extra shit... so it doesn't really work anymore... the format of ICQ is still better than both yahoo and MSN, but they actually work, and ICQ doesn't...

CC

TRIBE Member
progress sucks. stay in the past. don't upgrade anything. all these upgrades are to make more money, not more features for the users.

CC