• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The new MATRIX REVOLUTIONS trailer made me twich, and quiver then spooge!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
pfft... the love scene / dancing part of reloaded was TERRIFIC IMHO... hot, ravey, nipply goodness. (altho i would have liked a peep at trinity's electro-nipple.)

i loved the big lumbering machine warships in the trailer.. fucking impressive

and neo's final outfit looks like it's made out of carbonfibre.. haha

finary

TRIBE Promoter
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK i hate having a piece of shit NT computer at work.

I can't watch any videos any more, or do ANYTHING it seems. Everyone has dropped NT support.

Anyone else plagued by their company being in the dark ages?

Saw Reloaded again on IMAX last Saturday. Very much enjoyed it and got a few more things about it.

Seems to me the whole series is going to be very circular, and I think there's something that a lot of people missed.

Possible spoiler below

I think Neo is going to die at the end of this.

^^^^^^^^
Possible spoiler above

KiFe

TRIBE Member
i think neo's possibly died already <-------------------- possible spoiler beside.

^
And above

Originally posted by KiFe
i think neo's possibly died already <-------------------- possible spoiler beside.

^
And above
I don't think he's dead so much as I'm convinced more and more that he's a physical (well, that's assuming that Zion isn't a construct or program itself) manifestation of a program. But I'm convinced he's going to die as the ad campaign seems to hint at it, as well as the dialogue keeps refering to the end of the path of the One.

Still so much to think about. Can't wait for Reloaded on DVD in Oct.

lok

TRIBE Member
That whole program in a program thing seems far fetched given that it basically invalidates the entire Animatrix as fake unless you've seen Revolutions and know the real world isnt real.

However, I think thats what they want you to conceive. How else could you explain Neo dropping Sentinels? Great ending. :D

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
SPOILER ALERT:

Morpheus is just a spy for the robots. no wait! he IS a robot... actually, they're all robots .. there's no real battle taking place since the computer thingy has already taken over the world. Kind of like when we play Risk at home..

diego

TRIBE Member
NO NO NO you got it all wrong. At the end of the movie the camera will pan back and will see some kid playing a video game on playstation 2. he'll turn to his friend and say "DAMN THAT WAS THE BEST RPG GAME I EVER PLAYED"