• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The new board software...

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Especially not! Not storing images and files makes the job of upgrading board software, or moving servers a billion times easier and faster. Those poor forum admins who have to move not only the board software but half a terabyte or more of
images to new servers are in for months of processing time!
You could use an Azure blob for file uploads. It's pretty inexpensive. And then the files are portable as well. Meaning the links will stay the same if the board software or domain changes.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Sick and tired of seeing all these question marks. Can you make the default avatar just a grey background?..

lobo

TRIBE Member
Any chance of making the font a little larger especially when reading a thread? Seems very tiny compared to other forums.

Lobo

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Any chance of making the font a little larger especially when reading a thread? Seems very tiny compared to other forums.

Lobo

It seems to be the same size as in the forums I frequent... What forums are you frequenting? The large type forum ;) Seriously, though, let me know a couple of the forums you are talking about so i can have a look.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I was notified about 1 spammer and I have just banned him. I am in South Africa on a spotty internet connections so I was a bit slow doing it... Sorry.