• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Naked Chef in Toronto - TONIGHT!

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
So.. is anybody going?

It's at the Indigo in the Manulife Centre (Bay/Bloor) at 6pm tonight.

Join us and meet sizzling chef Jamie Oliver, author of The Naked Chef and The Naked Chef Takes Off. This talented young cook will be discussing life as one of Britain's hottest chefs, followed by a book signing. His new television series, Oliver's Twist will launch on Food Network Canada in September 2002.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I may or may not end up there.. I hate the 3hr roundtrip from Brampton-Toronto on public transit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
I like his recipes, but I think he's a bit of a goon.

you're right!! pure goon:D

0140277811.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

give him a hockey stick and thow him on the leaf's defence.....

Kyfe

mcbee

TRIBE Member
best pasta salad EVAR...recipe by the naked chef.

sooo good.

many can attest to the unexplainable power of the pasta salad.

:)sarah

futronic

TRIBE Member
I don't know what they're talking about when they say that Oliver's Twist starts in September. The first episode of his new show was on this past Monday. The new show is good for generating ideas for quick meals, but I still prefer the regular show since it was a little more elaborate.

-- Jay aka Fut

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I read somewhere that he stopped doing TV in order to start up a cooking school...weird.

I love the show though, and I think he's a dude :)

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
The camera work on his shows tends to drive me nuts. And his cookbooks are too simple for me.

But I still like him.

KiX

TRIBE Member
He's FUCK hot. But the title of his show is FAR too misleading and disappointing.

=tina=

KiX

TRIBE Member
PS. McBee, mind sharing the recipe? I'm a pasta salad WHORE...
always trying out new ways of making it.

=tina=

vox

TRIBE Member
my mom's dragging me out to go...even though she used to have this irrational fear that he was spitting in the food all the time when he talked.

Che

TRIBE Member
I remember SNL doing the funniest skit with the naked chef. The guy who does all the good impressions (weekend update) did the funniest impression of him.

teknikal

TRIBE Member
my old roommate liked to say "he looks more like a rockstar than a chef!" in broken english.

it amused me. :)

Originally posted by kyfe

0140277811.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have the exact same Stüssy shirt, only it's in green.

From the Ministry of just wanted to share that......what do you think about that?......Pretty impressive, if you ask me.......but you didn't.......but I still think that.......

Prime Minister Highsteppa