1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The MOST you ever ate in one sitting....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Papillon, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Papillon

Papillon TRIBE Member

This is a thread about being stoned and getting the munchies......what's the MOST you ever ate while stoned????

Last night I got stoned and ate:

Jerk chicken, rice and carrots
    nachos and dip
    half a baguette with oil and balsamic vinegar
    2 pancakes with syrup
    6 mini pizza bagels
    2 large glasses of milk

I admittedly don't do this very often and work out regularly so that probably explains while i am still thin..but sometimes, I AMAZE myself - really I do....

God help me the rest of today - it going to be aftermath suffering for sure (if you know what i mean)

2. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

lori and i ate our bodyweight in popcorn after smoking weed last night.

i used to get the munchies like crazy but not so much anymore.

3. annec

annec TRIBE Member

Papillon..beware the ring of fire!

...mmm, jerk chicken...pancakes, baguette...nachos AND dip!

4. alma

alma TRIBE Member

The first 3 items on the list, OK :rolleyes: (well, maybe a little less baguette)

The next three, :eek:

I usually go for a lot of coffee + buttered toast when the munchies hit and I'm at home. mmm.

The most I ever ate must've been at Boujadi, a Moroccan restaurant on Eglinton. It was a huge tagine (? clay bowl with cone-shaped lid) of couscous that I swear expanded once down in my belly.

5. outofcontrol

outofcontrol TRIBE Member

It only makes sense that the munchies are invovled with the question.

The worst they hit was downing a large pizza and 10 wings from pizza pizza....in about 10 minutes.

6. Woody

Woody TRIBE Member

20 chicken nuggets
    6 cheese burgers
    2 large fries
    1 big mac
    1 chocolate shake

7. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

holy shit.

8. Alita

Alita TRIBE Member

This was a long time ago, but once when I had the munchies I went through an entire box of frosted mini wheats dry (while watching cartoons of course). To this day I swear that is the best cereal I ever ate. These days I don't bun much, but when I do I never get the munchies. In fact after being a chronic for a few years weed totally put me off food.

9. Buddy Holly

Buddy Holly TRIBE Member

3 Large racks of Ribs
    1 salad
    fries
    3 beers
    1 sundae
    1 bottle of water

10. Galactic Phantom

Galactic Phantom TRIBE Member

I ate 13 Krispy Kreme donuts in 24 minutes while sober.

11. kline

kline TRIBE Member

all i have to say is those folks at red lobster better be fuckin' happy that they only have the endless shrimp event once a year... my mom and i can clean that place out over a couple hours :D

aside from that, there've been a few times where i've ordered Assorted Tempura and Sweet Potatoe Tempura as an appetizer to the Chicken Teriyaki'n Shrimp Tempura bento box at Ho Su ... yeah, i'm a skinny guy but i know how to be a fatty like the rest--

12. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

I once won an eating contest against two 250 lb+ guys.

Best part was, I didn't even know it was a contest. My girlfriend had told them I could out-eat them hands-down, they didn't believe it, and the contest was on during a big dinner we were having in one night.

I just went on as per usual, and afterwards was filled in as to the competition. I wish I could remember what I ate, but this was more than 3 years ago.

And actually, come to think of it, the prize was that the loser had to prepare dinner for the winner... and I don't think we ever collected. Hmm...

13. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

haha -- and I remember ordering a big sushi & tempura dinner in one night for myself.

Sushi guy: Oh! You are having a party?

heh.

14. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

8:30 PM.
    One whole Loblaw's chicken.
    Mashed potatoes.
    Asparagus.
    Rice.
    Gravy.

Curry chicken and rice in bed at 4 AM.
    Bowl of greens.

I don't know where it goes. To my inflated head maybe?

15. kline

kline TRIBE Member

i had to read that a couple times to make sure you weren't being dirty :rolleyes:

i like to eat-out. it makes my lips tingle with anticipation for what will ensue after the, "meal"....

16. The Tesseract

The Tesseract TRIBE Member

ghetto thanksgiving

17. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

2 bags of little ceasers crazy bread
    2 burger king whoppers
    1 pepsi

18. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

my and a friend used to split the pizza pizza special ... two 3 topping large pizzas, wings, garlic bread, brownies

that's alot of food :p

i've eaten more though, i eat so infrequently that when i do eat it's unbelievable

19. ginsu

ginsu TRIBE Member

Several years ago in Uni. McDc's had 2 Big-Macs for $2.

I managed to eat 4 in 20 minutes and chickened out on the 5th although looking back, I could have done it.

My friend ate 6 before I finished the 4 - eating one in 2 bites and stacking 2 others on top of each other and eating them that way.

Yum.

Am I single you ask? Yes.

20. wayne kenoff

wayne kenoff TRIBE Member

dude that fuckin rocks.

I had 14 pieces of Pizza Hut pan pizza once. On another occasion I had 18 pieces of pizza but it was thin crust

21. cfgb

cfgb TRIBE Member

Various occassions throughout my life.... (Albeit, none of this was ever done stoned since I've never BEEN stoned, nor have plans to be.)

13 burgers right off the grill. I was at summer camp. They kept making them, I kept coming. I don't think I could do that TODAY, some 10 years later.

I live next to a pizza place. I once managed to get through an order of their nachos, 20 wings, 1 garlic cheese bread, and 2 calzonnes. For the sake of my current diet, let's hope I never repeat that.

When they had the $0.69 cheeseburgers at McDonalds, my brother and I each went through 20 one day, after daring eachother. I was sick. He was not. Of COURSE he's the one who was about 130 pounds at the time.

I'm sure there's been other instances of my gorging myself, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. And just thinking about it ... ech!

22. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

I could possibly kill everyone here in a eating contest if i was not so worried about my belly.

That being said

I once ate 3 st hubert chicken dinners and a cherry cheese cake and 4 dougnuts and a tim hortons coffee...and i was 13

malcious motive might be able to put me to shame. His stomach has a direct connection to the fires of hades i swear.

Swillyo San

23. into_dust

into_dust TRIBE Member

hahahaha

Ya when I get stoned I'm the worst for munchies! My craving goes from sweet to salty to sweet back to salty again...

Best high foods r:
    Plain ruffle chips with helavagood dip
    Bounty Bar
    Cheddar bits pretzels
    Oreo sandwich ice cream
    Fuzzy Peaches (soooo juicey)
    Coffee crisp
    skittles

I can't remember what I had once but I couldnt stop...the next morning I felt like a butter ball turkey...It was prolly a salty sweet combo repeat 4!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

24. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

3 foot sub with all the trimmings.

25. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

I dont know the exact numbers, but I know I've never filled myself more than at either a) korean bbq or b) indian buffets.

Id say prolly kbbq, and I'd estimate somewhere between 12 and 14 trays of beef.