• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Most Sadistic

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
I am not happy about not being to attend this concert. He is also going to be hosting Rap City and possibly doing the New Music as well. One cool thing about the Opera House show is he is selling latex masks of the zombie thing off the Pre Fix For Death Album cover.
Necro is going to destroy the Opera House he said "toronto gets live, Mr. Hyde had to pull a knife out to get motherfuckers to calm down getting up on the stage and shit"
Too bad he didn't get all the goons with him like Goretex and Ill Bill. But apperently this is only a warm up show. Necro plans on doing 3 worldwide tours back to back. "recording on the bus if we have to"

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Sal De Ban said:
gggggHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Necro is the best producer out there in my opinion. Nobody has dropped as many ill beats as him consistently in the last few years. You might not like his lyrical content, but on a technical level you can't talk shit about him.

Maybe you should go listen to Sage Francis or something.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Raw/Shaw

TRIBE Member
wayne bradbury said:
Necro is the best producer out there in my opinion. Nobody has dropped as many ill beats as him consistently in the last few years. You might not like his lyrical content, but on a technical level you can't talk shit about him.

Maybe you should go listen to Sage Francis or something.
damn fckin right..... too many people are interested in collecting their mf doom trading cards....

people just judge necro by his content, but on the real, no one else is like him, no one works harder than him, no one sounds like him...

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
you could say that.

I actually used to tolerate him and I thought he put on a great show years back at Comfort Zone but his schtick is tired now.

Raw/Shaw

TRIBE Member
Sugar D said:
you could say that.

I actually used to tolerate him and I thought he put on a great show years back at Comfort Zone but his schtick is tired now.

Yeah I'm no gonna disagree with ya about that, subjects need a change for sure but.... could they? It wouldnt be necro with out it... i missed that last show so i gotta see this one.. so many goods this month PUTS, ROOTS.. GOAPELE...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders