1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The most fucked club in Toronto

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeffsus, Jan 20, 2007.

1. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

Barn's been open for awhile now. Didnt it re-open on/around Halloween or something?

Been there once since it re-opened. 1st floor was dead. 2nd floor was moderately full. Didn't goto the 3rd floor at all - but i hear its a 'play area' again? *shrug*.

Didn't stay long, same ol generic gay-remixes of Madonna and friends.

2. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

I tried to get it on in the play area about 7 years ago, and the bouncer shut us down... Brought my straight girlfriend there, her first gay bar, and i was like "it's open crowd".

on the stairs some people yelled "no chicks allowed!"

She didn't leave, but she didn't shag me either...

-jM
    A&D

3. rounder

rounder TRIBE Member

the third floor is as it was before, just another level with a bar and a dance floor..the little room across from the washroom is the play area...it's out of the way from the regular area of the third floor

and you don't go to the barn for the music...you go to get your fix of generic gay

4. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Wicked is great - too bad most of the people there are much older than what I really "like". The new Wicked location is in fact wicked, especially the top floor. They have a nice jacuzzi, "play rooms", showers - it's done very upscale.