1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The most fucked club in Toronto

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeffsus, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

I'm only going by the photos included in the email that I opened.

and yes it is fun and I'm not going to go back on that comment. definitely a call as I see judgment.

2. SuperMeaghan

SuperMeaghan TRIBE Member

glory holes.

They used to have them in the venue they use for the Pussy Palace Women's bathouse (traditionally a male bathhouse) but they got rid of them a couple of years ago.

3. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

What do girls stick through the hole?

4. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

uh, their penises? duh!

5. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

There is so much I need to learn.

6. quantumize

quantumize TRIBE Member

i heard tonic is pretty stabby

7. Kazoo

Kazoo TRIBE Member

Does MP3 rhyme with STD?

8. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known TRIBEr

which one? as i understand it, they still use club toronto for the big pride ones but have smaller ones during hte year at a bathhouse on dundas west.

9. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

The slurp ramp wasn't merely a conventional glory hole.

-jM
    A&D

10. why not

why not TRIBE Member

isn't it a raised ramp, so that the person sucking doesn't have to get down on their knees?

i'm thinking your best bets for 'fucked up' in toronto are either Goodhandies or Bijou at this point, unless we can find some really grungy underground spots.

i feel like i have this vague memory of a tribe guy telling me about some underground thai lady-boy bar, but i can't remember who.

11. SuperMeaghan

SuperMeaghan TRIBE Member

club toronto. I think what is now the sling room is what used to be the glory hole room.

After being a volunteer for the last 6 years, I still always manage to get lost in that place. ;)

12. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

So anyway I'm going there tonight with accomplice. Care to join?

-jM
    A&D

13. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

14. k-grant

k-grant TRIBE Member

Where are you going tonight jeffsus? wicked? a friend of mine wants me to check it out with them so i'd love to read a report back. I'm been to lots of sex clubs/parties and fetish nights but never one in a specifically straight environment.

15. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Goodhandys man

and really all the hooking up went online after the sex club raids

www.manhunt.net

www.dudesnude.com

etc etc etc.

why go out when you can order in?

16. starr

starr TRIBE Member

lok, where is good to go on fridays for the gay boys on the east end.
    apparently it used to be east end boys at velvet, but we went on easter weekend and it was empty.

17. lok

lok TRIBE Member

lol i think you have me mistaken for someone who is actually gay

18. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

the most whacked out bar Ive been to in toronto was for the dj numark show. I think its called wicked or something like that its on queen west.

THE PLACE HAS A CAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCEFLOOR. There were only about 20 people there for numark and the rest of the people were regulars who were going fetish crazy in their leather outfits. I kid you not a guy was banging a woman over the bar with her tits fully out smackin against the bar. It was the wierdest experience I have had at a toronto bar.

19. Lysistrata

yes, if you read the thread, wicked is the stright sex bar in the city.

lok, ordering in and going are different things. as variety is the spice of sex, it's good to be able to exercize both options.

20. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

As I was explaining this morning, if you order in you know what you're getting. Takes the fun out of it.

For example yesterday I went looking for an asian but ended up with a goth. Well, he wasn't a goth once his clothes were off.

And someone jizzed on my shoes. How rude!

-jM
    A&D

21. rounder

rounder TRIBE Member

because of the court ruling that wicked can have sex going on in their club, bars like alibi, the eagle and even the barn now that its open again have special back "play" rooms littered with condoms and lube where they encourage you to go and have fun however because of the general attitude toward sex in clubs over the past 10 years very few people actually take advantage of them...

i popped into the barn a couple of months ago and the place was packed however not one person was in the "play" area...ten years ago it would have been full

22. Lysistrata

it's probably goth jizz that you pumped out yourself!

23. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Yeah I can appreciate that to a certain extent, but a lot of the time you still really dont know what you're getting until they're at your front door or vice versa.

I guess it depends how much you think you can really "know" by a couple pics and some chatting.

24. Lysistrata

yes but you always know if it's going to be one on one or not when you order in at least.

25. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

The barn is open again?

-jM
    A&D