• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

THE most f*cked up dream....help me interpret ;)

gasper

TRIBE Member
started in a local parking lot....i saw 2 dead people in a car (they were all white with shock on their faces), reported it to the paytoll lady, we walked over and then there were 3 dead people in the car ......i knocked on the window and they all jump up at us laughing......

.....they chased me in my car around town, which was all dark....no street lights or traffic signals....they were laughing behind me

.....a ended up at some party....felt like a highscool party....i was making out with some chick on a dresser......then i had to piss so i went to her bathroom.....

i couldn't stop pissing for like an hour....i filled all 3 toilets.....then i sat to piss in a fourth (it was small and pink)....i was sitting pissing, and all these people started coming in and talking like at a party....i only recognized one person, a guy i know and occasionally party with....

then i woke up for real....at like 4am....and had to take a killer piss.

and hence the dream ended.

fucked up or what?!?!?

G

sounds to me like someone's feeling guilty for having sex with their mother.....

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Deceased (dreaming about)

If you should dream of a deceased person and this person speaks only to you, pay close attention to what the spirit is telling you as it could be very important to you. To dream of seeing a deceased person is normally a dream of warning, and it tells you that the influences around you at this time does not bode well for your affairs, and you should not enter into any binding contracts or verbal agreements until this phase passes.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.
wow, i saw three toilets overflowing with my own urine.....looks like an explosion of emotions is due ;)

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills.

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills.
the party was going very well (sex on a dresser with a hot chick) until it turned bad (pissing for an hour)....not sure how to take this one ;)

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
To dream that you are being chases, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

To dream that you are chasing someone, signifies that you are attempting to overcome a difficult goal or task. You may also be expressing some aggressive feelings toward others.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
To dream that darkness comes upon you, signifies failure in work you may attempt. Darkness is synonymous with the ignorance, unconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. You will overcome your failure if the sun breaks through the darkness.

To dream that you cannot find someone in the darkness, signifies that you need to keep your temper in check. You have the tendency to let your emotions get out of control and lose your temper.

To dream that you are lost in the darkness, denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity.

To dream that you are groping around in the darkness, symbolizes that you have insufficient information to make a clear decision. Do your research and do not rush into making choices.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
I've had bad dreams for 2 nights in a row.
I don't think I was having them all night - but in both cases it was the last dreams I had before I woke up.
They weren't exactly the same - but they were both basically telling me to take care of something.

I guess I should be following my instincts??

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Dreams are nothing but a series of random nerve firings in your brain when it is in a subconcious state. Any interpretation of the content of the dreams is purely thereaputic.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
dude, when you are peeing like crazy in a dream, it means you have to pee real bad in real life.

i have great dreams ruined all the time by that.."peeing in a dream but never feeling satisfied feeling because you never *actually* peed" thing.

im well trained.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
All dreams are fucked up.

The problem is you don't remember most of them. And, if a dream is really fucked up, you have no way of remembering it, since in order to remember something, it has to have connections to something to give it meaning. So, if you have a dream that you are inside of a bull's penis, but you have no clue what that feels or looks like, how would you remember it?

mingster

TRIBE Member
Hi Timo! ;)

You can exercise your mind to remember dreams. Kinda like a
muscle. If you take the time to write them down when you wake-up, you tend to remember them during the day, and eventually, you just remember them without having to write them down.

Gasper, I think I posted this in a previous thread about dreams. Could have been YOUR thread. Asking a bunch of people who don't know you to interpret your dreams is useless. Since, they don't know you or your character, or the way your brain thinks, they can't know what the symbols in your dreams mean.

Ming.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
What does it mean when you have dreams about being killed in violent ways. I've had several dreams about being shot, then I woke up in my dream but I thought I was awake and checked and I was still bleeding from this enormous chest wound - then I woke up for real. I fell asleep in a theatre and had a dream about being electrocuted and woke up screaming in the theatre (the person I was with thought I was insane).

Cheer Bear?

Bumbaclat