• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The most annoying day ever!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Ok so not only is it fucking raining out and not only can you not cross the fucking street without stepping into a puddle thats at least ankle deep, but when you have a bunch of fucking errands that you HAVE to do, it sucks even more.
so Im walking down to bloor and spadina area to do my shit, get to the lights at spadina, im trying to avoid the puddles, so I step close to the road just as the light changes and fucking mac truck comes barrelling thru and fucking drowns me in water from the puddles, i am fucking drenched, DRENCHED, and havent even done one of my errands yet, could I have been more fucking pissed, No I could not!!!
walking around soaking wet just kicks fucking ass!!!:mad:
I need a beer now!
[end rant]

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
you are going to hate me - my fellow co-workers and I were just laughing at people getting splashed on the sidewalk by huge puddles - sorry - I would hate it if it were me

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
that happened this morning trying to get to work..... BEFORE I even got on a streetcar.

I ended up going back home and changing pants because I was so drenched.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Michy, you just brightened up my day when I was down.

There's nothing like someone elses misery to give you a better outlook.

Love ya baby.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
so I step close to the road just as the light changes and fucking mac truck comes barrelling thru and fucking drowns me in water from the puddles, i am fucking drenched, DRENCHED, and havent even done one of my errands yet, could I have been more fucking pissed, No I could not!!!
Now you are a Dirty Girl in more then one way.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
you are going to hate me - my fellow co-workers and I were just laughing at people getting splashed on the sidewalk by huge puddles - sorry - I would hate it if it were me

I do hate you!! I was totally standing there going fuck i know that fucking asshole that did this is totally laughing about it, and a lady on the other side of the street was laughing at me, she was lucky she was old or i would have punched her!!

well im glad my misery makes you all happy!! :cool: :p

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
while you're dodging puddles be careful for the sexual predator hanging around the bloor and spadina area.... freakazoid on the loose...

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I do hate you!! I was totally standing there going fuck i know that fucking asshole that did this is totally laughing about it, and a lady on the other side of the street was laughing at me, she was lucky she was old or i would have punched her!!

well im glad my misery makes you all happy!! :cool: :p

I would've laughed at you too. :p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
while you're dodging puddles be careful for the sexual predator hanging around the bloor and spadina area.... freakazoid on the loose...

cereally ????

fuck thats just what I need, there are already fucking freaks around that scare the shit out of me when I go to use the phone late at night. IS there a description?

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty

wha now?
sexual predator?

<<<<< I live there.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
ya i'm serious i saw it on city tv and global news yesterday, but the description is crap a white male between 5"7 - 6"0 and a possible goatee....

they said for women in the madison and huron st areas to be on high alert...keep all windows and doors locked...

be careful please :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ew thats right by me too, sons of bitches!!:(
mmm like 6 feet eh, maybe the predator is cute, i thought the last one that was attacking people was kind of cute, so maybe i can just lay back and enjoy it if he breaks in to my place.
must go home and watch the news now, I watched it yesterday but didnt see that!!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
I was hoping to splash someone good today while driving around.....the day is still young:D

thats horrible - I had an EX that used to take pleasure in splashing people - so mean

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ahhh he is just peeping in windows and jerking off, I can deal with that, my window is great to see into as well, he can watch me dance around my room in my underwear if he wants, im pretty sure the people in the next building over are watching me anyway, whats one more!!:rolleyes:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
I was hoping to splash someone good today while driving around.....the day is still young:D

well im fucking soaked anyway, what time you off work? I will come wait outside and you can get me all wet!! ;):p

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Ok so not only is it fucking raining out and not only can you not cross the fucking street without stepping into a puddle thats at least ankle deep, but when you have a bunch of fucking errands that you HAVE to do, it sucks even more.
so Im walking down to bloor and spadina area to do my shit, get to the lights at spadina, im trying to avoid the puddles, so I step close to the road just as the light changes and fucking mac truck comes barrelling thru and fucking drowns me in water from the puddles, i am fucking drenched, DRENCHED, and havent even done one of my errands yet, could I have been more fucking pissed, No I could not!!!
I need a beer now!
[end rant]

ohhhhhhhhhhh that really sucks.
Ironic & Obvious statement: Now you really are a dirty girl.