• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Morning After Valentine's Day

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So this morning provided an interesting social vista of couples holding hands, going to work together carrying flowers from the previous night.

In fact, on the way to to work, I ran into a friend of mine who has recently found himself a hot girl.

"Going to work?"
"Nope. I'm going home. [smiles]" which basically means "I got some Valentine poontang last night and now I have to nap."

It seems a lot of people got laid last night and today, it seems couples are going on their separate ways (to work, back home, whatever).

Did anyone else notice all the couples out this morning looking fresh and revitalized?
Who got laid last night?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
no I'm too preocupied that I forgot my 50/50 tickets at home and the draw is at our union meeting this morning and the pot is up to a couple hundread at least... :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by grounded4life
I think I broke up with my boyfriend last night...

erm..
that isn't really how valentines day is supposed to work.
flowers, candy, hot dress up sex..
better luck next time.

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
hahaha, i could really care less about valentines day. Lol... he was treating me like shit... there's no point in continuing a relationship when the love just isn't there.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
hahaha, i could really care less about valentines day. Lol... he was treating me like shit... there's no point in continuing a relationship when the love just isn't there.
teh winnar!

Noize

TRIBE Member
I have a hangover after drinking a bottle of wine and watching the Dr. Phil primetime special on Paula Abdul's love life.
Happy Valentines Day to me!

littlejon

TRIBE Member
he was treating me like shit... there's no point in continuing a relationship when the love just isn't there.

o ya!
crush him like a squiggly bug on valentines day.
i hope you got dinner and presents first, and then destroyed him in your saucy little negligee.

valentine + evil = sunshine.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
power went out while cooking dinner, so we went to mofo's for cupcakes, booze, homemade truffles, and SHOWGIRLS!

I had a lot of fun... darlin!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
oh yeah, my friend proposed to his girlfriend, she said yes! he's the first one of my close friends to take the plunge into matrimonial bliss. the wedding is in korea! the reception is at wild wings.

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlejon
o ya!
crush him like a squiggly bug on valentines day.
i hope you got dinner and presents first, and then destroyed him in your saucy little negligee.

valentine + evil = sunshine.
No I just told him to fuck himself and hung up.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
It's a daft holiday. No time for being bad!

Somehow I was looped into the sex ed squad, delivering condoms to an erotic poetry reading... which was, actually, very entertaining. Then I went home and ate waffles. Yum!

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
power went out while cooking dinner, so we went to mofo's for cupcakes, booze, homemade truffles, and SHOWGIRLS!

I had a lot of fun... darlin!
hey, that's weird! where do ya live Chris? I was over at my friend's place (St. Clair & Bathurst area) and the power went out there too. Luckily the thing I was cooking was 2 minutes to being finished.

Me and the girls ate dinner by candlelight, girlie talked, and then an hour later the power came on so we watched sex in the city. Perfectest sans-sex V-day ever!

stickyfingers

TRIBE Member
Dumped the bf a week ago. Best decision I ever made! He was a dud and probably wouldn't have done anything special for V-Day anyway. Spent the night working and chatting with the girls.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories