• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The mohawk is done. okay?

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kaniz

whats a good hair-style for guys right now? I dont want to go back to the generic 'cut it short' haircut, but really bored of the *hawk look

The fauxjibway

the latest in ripoff aboriginal hair designs.

For 45 dollars or 20 beaver pelts i will do your hair.

swilly

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: The mohawk is done. okay?

Originally posted by Fillmore
This is ridiculous. Who cares what people wear man. Let people do whatever they want. Trend or no trend, I like styling my hair in a fauxhawk and I will contniue to rock it until I get sick of it. Not when society tells me its not cool anymore.

Right on...I'll continue to sport whatever hairstyle I want...including the fauxhawk, it's one of my faves.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
That's the difference between a trend setter and a trend follower Jeff.

So I guess that makes me a follower.

Oh well I love this mans hair and I will follow his style

index.jpg

beckthree_r_1.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: The mohawk is done. okay?

Originally posted by Fillmoruxhawk.e
This is ridiculous. Who cares what people wear man. Let people do whatever they want. Trend or no trend, I like styling my hair in a fauxhawk and I will contniue to rock it until I get sick of it. Not when society tells me its not cool anymore. And this coming from you....cmon Chris.

Dude - I think it was done somewhat tongue in cheek. And its fashion - critiquing is part of it. No need to get so defensive!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Yeah, it was done tongue in cheek. Although I think it's retardedly stale, of course people reserve the right do wear their hair any fricken way they want.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: The mohawk is done. okay?

Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Dude - I think it was done somewhat tongue in cheek. And its fashion - critiquing is part of it. No need to get so defensive!

Well I have a love for fashion. When I see comments liek this it annoys me. Who cares what people Do or wear or not wear. As long as it makes them happy...Keep on keepin on.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
The point I am making here is WHO GIVES A SHIT, it looks good and I enjoy it.

I think the point to be made here is that YOU seem to give a shit...you can rock the FH just as muh as BH can say it is completely played out and I can agree with him.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
The fauxjibway

the latest in ripoff aboriginal hair designs.

For 45 dollars or 20 beaver pelts i will do your hair.

swilly

being part native (well not much, like 1/4th, I'm as white as snow right now....), it'll be the semi-fauxjibway, can I get 1/4th of a discount?

if so, sold! (can I huff some of the glue you use to stick the feathers in with?)

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: The mohawk is done. okay?

Well I have a love for fashion. When I see comments liek this it annoys me. Who cares what people Do or wear or not wear. As long as it makes them happy...Keep on keepin on.

No one is allowed to state preferences?

You can keep your simple plan, hippie :p

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
mmm, love the fauxhawk ....

mohawk.jpg

but like a lot of trends this looks good on HOT guys like Beckham, and looks fugly on the guys who are aren't hot. It ain't rocket science.