• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Million Dollar Question...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
well, in all seroiusness, you're probably running to the bathroom because it's rather urgent, which usually means.....runny.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Mrs. Pink said:
well, in all seroiusness, you're probably running to the bathroom because it's rather urgent, which usually means.....runny.

This is the answer to the million dollar question.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
its because your shit is runny, not because you have to run to the bathroom. Ask yourself - do you really run, if you feel like you have diarrhea - i think not!

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
DJ 6 String said:
its because your shit is runny, not because you have to run to the bathroom. Ask yourself - do you really run, if you feel like you have diarrhea - i think not!
but then why is "the trots" used? It's because you are trotting to the bathroom not because poo is trotting out your ass.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
You're on a 6 hour flight and you're afraid that you just might, DIARRHEA plop plop, DIARRHEA!

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
but then why is "the trots" used? It's because you are trotting to the bathroom not because poo is trotting out your ass.
i've never heard of the trots until this thread. doesnt make sense to me - what is a trot anyways - like a slow run? ewww...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jimmy James

TRIBE Member
Snuffalupagus said:
You guys have it all wrong. Diarrhea needs to be referred to as the scoots
I think Scooting is when you have an animal that drags it's ass on the floor. Personally I prefer the term Hershey squirts.