• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The mandatory Sunday thread

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
... since I got to start the Saturday one, I figured I will start this one too.

It's great not to go out on the week-ends, I am actually "alive" and able to do other things.
They are calling for rain today - I hope MUCH MUCH later though.

Good morning Tribe!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Taro

TRIBE Member
I need aircon!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I hope it rains - otherwise it's going to be insanely hot out

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
Rain today?!! Hopefully, it will chill things out.

Happy Father's Day people, enjoy a Cherry Beach kinda day.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I have so many dads to call! (dad, stepdad, granddad)
thankfully I am 100x more functional this morning than I was yesterday.

Hopefully things with Poot work out for our get together at 10:30, then grocery shopping, mad cleaning and then mark's parents are coming over for a big dinner. Hopefully we won't have to eat inside b/c of the rain.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Shopper's and groceries, then Father's day brunch, then to Moores (their sale starts today!), pack as much stuff as I can fit in my car and FINALLY get my stuff into the new place. Been a rollercoaster of a weekend so far.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I don't have to call anyone for father's day... lol I think if I call my dad, he will laugh at me and the fact that Canadians celebrate Father's Day.

Sales at Moores? Any Moores, or a particular one, I have to look around for suits for my wedding...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I think it's gonna be a toss-up in terms of weather later on today...just gotta be prepared for it, that's all.

Made the last minute decision to stay in last night, but it's pretty much impossible for me to sleep in...meh.

Coffee/breakfast to get the day started, make a few fathers day related phone calls, then off to sauga to check out my friends new baby...he made fathers day just in time, lol.

Lookin' like Cherry Beach later on today (weather pending), some mmva action, and possibly some sort of mmva after party...see how she goes.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I wonder if it's too hot for me to bike to Port Credit...

It depends on what you consider to be too hot...right now we're about 26, and will be pushin' 32 later on...but of course, much warmer with the humidity.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Well, I biked for an hour yesterday and it was FUCKING HOT (mind you, it was right in the smack middle of the day, so that was crazy).

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
It depends on what you consider to be too hot...right now we're about 26, and will be pushin' 32 later on...but of course, much warmer with the humidity.

It'll be nice down by the lake though... and tailwind on the way home!

I'm riding out to East of Oshawa to visit my Dad :)

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Sales at Moores? Any Moores, or a particular one, I have to look around for suits for my wedding...

The sale starts today at all their locations!

The timing could not be better because I start my first "shirt and tie" job tomorrow.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
That's a good point, I will be riding along the Lakeshore... ok too much time on Tribe... going now! :)

Yeah, with that breeze comin' off the lake, it should make it a few degrees cooler. I noticed that when I was getting off the gardiner onto the lakeshore exit heading into downtown last night...cooled down by at least 5 degrees right around palace pier.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I've been up for hours already. Going to watch some 90210 with my third coffee, read the pile of papers that have built up, then who knows?

Fascinating.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
the weather dude says "several degress cooler by the waterfront". That's as good a reason as any to head to Cherry Beach this afternoon, provided the rain holds off.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Yay my internet is back up! And yay for watching 90210 :D

Gonna do some more lying in bed reading (already been doing that for a couple hours), then if the weather forecast becomes a bit more stable, head out to Cherry Beach.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Heading over to my mom's for brunch. Last meal in the house i lived in for 24 of my 28 years before my mom and her brand new hubby move into the new one, 2 blocks away. At least they're in the same neighbourhood.

After that, who knows... I'll probably just come home, read on the deck for a bit and try and whip my room into looking like two bombs didn't just hit it. :eek:

Poot

TRIBE Member
I conked out on the couch somewhere aroung midnight last night - relocated to bed around 3, then was out cold until nearly 10. :O I think all the time outside yesterday did a number on me!

Anywho, off to meet Skipper for our walk, then breakfast, then off to Btown for dad's day round two!

:)