• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Lysistrata Event!

deveator

TRIBE Member
Well I must say I enjoyed myself completely. Thank-you Dorianne for having me. It was well worth the hang over at work Sunday. It was very nice to converse with the always entertaining Mofo and Lok. Nice to meet everyone else. Congrats again to Lucinda and Jar celebrating thier big two year anniversary - and they said it wouldn't last! Well time to go to bed now Good night everyone!

Dave;)

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
this is terrible... it cries out attention like a little girl after she doesn't get what she wants...

not saying that she is like that whoever lysatra is sp?... but c'mon... uncessesary spam much?

anyways!... I hope everyone got enhibriated just enough to lower the standards of random healthy sexual encounters that happen at messy parties...like this one is pretending to be like.

legendary?

Last edited:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
this is terrible... it cries out attention like a little girl after she doesn't get what she wants...

not saying that she is like that whoever lysatra sp?... but c'mon... uncessesary spam much?

What?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
what what what what......

let's see the pictures at least.. are they going to be uploaded at the ryanparks website?

;) he he

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
what what what what......

let's see the pictures at least.. are they going to be uploaded at the ryanparks website?

;) he he
SHUT UP SHITFACE

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Jesus Fuck.

I didn't ask for this. Whatever. 'Twas fun, despite your absence, Skips. Next one shall be my birthday in May, you better make it then!