• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the lunch thread.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Cottage cheese and yogurt?

Dag yo, if I did that it'd be all:

when you eat a lot of dairy
and things are getting really hairy
DIARRHEA (clap clap)

Diarrhea.

sk8

TRIBE Member
sounds deadly!!!

I'm going to make me a black bean and sweet potato burrito this weekend.
I went out for lunch after ballet on tuesday (elissa's ballet, not mine - please don't picture me in a tutu) and had pretty much this exact thing. Plus they put it in the panini grill and served it with mango salsa.

SO GOOD. I'm going to make it here and I bet even steve will like it and he's a big meat guy.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

praktik

TRIBE Member

DIARRHEA (clap clap)

Diarrhea.
when you're sittin in your home
and and your pants are full of foam
DIARRHEA (clap clap)

Diarrhea

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member

DIARRHEA (clap clap)

Diarrhea.
Maybe for you but not for me. I can't eat cottage cheese by itself. I hate the taste so I use the yogurt to mask it.

starr

TRIBE Member
Maybe for you but not for me. I can't eat cottage cheese by itself. I hate the taste so I use the yogurt to mask it.
barf?

have you tried adding some black pepper to it. when i used to eat cottage cheese i'd do that and it made it a bit better.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
I'm eating the same thing I had for lunch yesterday, spring salad fixed to the tits with the following extras: roasted red pepps, grilled zuccs, broccoli, chickpeas & goat cheese.

OMG SO EFFING YUMMS.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
supposedly there was a hamburger patty in the fridge, i was gonna turn that into some sort of pita pocket thing. but i couldnt find it.
so i had toasted cheese and cucumber sammich....again.

When youre sliding into first
and you fell something burst
diarrhea, diarrhea (clap clap)

Diarrhea

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
barf?

have you tried adding some black pepper to it. when i used to eat cottage cheese i'd do that and it made it a bit better.
yogurt and cottage cheese isn't barf! have you ever had it? You just put a little bit of each and mix it together.. you use Vanilla yogurt. It's quite tasty! I'm not a picky eater though. So I guess i shouldn't talk about what might taste good or not lol

however!! NOW.. this is barf.. my roommate had yogurt with WATER and flax seed. I told her it looked disgusting and she got mad at me haha She said her doctor told her to eat that.. ill eat pretty much anything except that just looked disgusting.

Last edited:

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Chicken breast, left over from last night's rotisserie bird, with heaps of arugula on a crusty french baguette slathered with Mrs. Balls chutney.