• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Looooong Weekend Thread!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Yeah, it's only Tuesday...but whatevah!

(fyi, the longterm forecast for southern ontario is SHITE for this weekend...only 7 on Sunday!)

Wed: Work durin' the day, then it's ANTM & Lost in the evenin' (which shall include a ton of free pizza...)

Thurs: As of now, nadda durin' the day, that could change...deejay @ night.

Fri: Weekly morning meeting, work for the afternoon...then depending on the weather, head up north to Collingwood...or stay in T.O., and head out to TIL to catch an Xtended set courtesy of Brad Copeland.

Sat: If not already in C'wood, head up there first thing in the morning, see the family...head over to Cawaja, see more family...possibly come back later that night.

Sun: If not already back in T.O., head back around noon....then prepare for an evening of tomfoolery and shenanigans...probably hit up boo williams @ rooftop patio place, mebbe apothecary, then off to Freedom for the night...:D

Mon: In the A.M. ??? The afternoon will be kicked off droppin' some downtempo/chill house at a certain lounge on dundas street west, and enjoyin' the rest of the day there...

nutz.gif

p.s. good eye kife;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I think someone should start a designated Monday weekend thread so that everyone can post their plans for the whole week, that would be awesome.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
I was supposed to go camping, but dude everytime i go camping on May 24 i end up drunk in a wet tent while its pissing rain with like 10 people...so i'm gonna stick around
GOD knows i'm going to going to see tiesto...
Friday: dinner thing which will probably be a drinking thing
Maybe hitting up Guv Sat, i'd like to see deepdish for the upteenth time
Sun definitely hitting up Mixed signals rooftop party pretty excited about that
Monday-i HOPE something that involves sitting on someones roof and drinking beer all day like last year...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dyad

TRIBE Member
declining a cottage adventure in favour of practice with the burlesque show a week and a bit away eeep! working on my mambo salsa and bossa nova and trying to find some bright cubanesque costume pieces.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i meant i'm not going. if i want to pay 50 dollars to listen to a long series of beeping all night i'll hang out with my little brother and he can play his toy keyboard.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
have fun at guv on saturday. Deep Dish might not show up until Sunday.

me:
Friday: drinking in my apartment with a team of gorgeous women and hopelessly gay men.
Saturday: guv, or nothing. we'll drink and see where that takes me.
Sunday AMIGOS CRUISE!! then Freedom.
Monday: Venue

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
Fri: hooking up with the girls
Sat:babysitting for the cutest kids ever
Sun: something with my family involving explosives
Mon: maybe go out dancing, BBQ

I love my weekends sans school.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
relax. party. do the final preparations of the new studio for our birthday/housewarming party. think we're hitting up the lazydaze special on monday.

rulz

TRIBE Member
relax, do some shrooms, watch some movies, weather looks glim as of right now :( so no walks in teh parks

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Friday - Copeland extended set at This is London
Saturday - Gallery/Guvernment
Sunday - Freedom @ The Guvernment.. and hopefully with be able to drag a certain someone away from the noise that will be in kool haus and up to the drink for some Demi :D

still have list available for all of the above! evan AT activatepromotions.com ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
LSAT workshops then tempo on Sunday, lazydaze and 24 finale on Monday, all other free time = studying, yay

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
i meant i'm not going. if i want to pay 50 dollars to listen to a long series of beeping all night i'll hang out with my little brother and he can play his toy keyboard.

hahahahahahhhhahahaha awesomeness

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
still not sure what the weekend has in store. so far it looks like
friday: drinkin' with my favourite girlfriend
saturday: out for drinks with my favourite gayfriend, then partying somewhere (i'm not picking the venue) with whoever comes along for the ride.
sunday: recovery from saturday, out for dinner party for my preggo friend's birthday. since she is knocked up i'll be drinking for two.
monday: it better involve fireworks.

kate

TRIBE Member
ev said:
Friday - Copeland extended set at This is London
Saturday - Gallery/Guvernment
Sunday - Freedom @ The Guvernment.. and hopefully with be able to drag a certain someone away from the noise that will be in kool haus and up to the drink for some Demi :D

still have list available for all of the above! evan AT activatepromotions.com ;)

My weekend is pretty similar to Ev's in spots:

Thursday I'm going to reelax and prepare for the weekend ahead-OC SEASON FINALE!

Friday its off to Erin for some family time.

Saturday work at the guv, Sunday work at Freedom and likely host the koolhaus-aka where the party is!!!!

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Friday-gonna go see some friends lay a serious rock beatdown at the elmo...with a band name like hell ya, fuck.....you know it's gonna be serious.
Saturday-playing in the hammer with Sydney Blu.
Sunday-gonna chillax around the house.
Monday-spend some time with foxy rae, and then lay it down thick at lazydayz.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Ahhhh... The Long Weekend...

Think I am going to R E L A X...
Saturday - Possibly Zombie Nation
Sunday - If the weather is cooperating Boo Williams on the patio with some Sunshine - Have some friends over for some pre-drinking debauchey before they hit up Freedom
Monday - Lazydaze and the 24 Season Finale

Ahhhh... The Weekend - Best part is the short week next week!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Saturday: Go visit the Family for mothers day dinner/my birthday dinnner, then I believe some Zombie Nation at Footwork.

Sunday: Biiiiiiiiiiiirthday! WAZOW! Go out for dinner then Freedom at Guv.

Monday: Playin at Lazydaze.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Sean we wont be around this weekend but Happy birthday and lets plan a dinner party for the near future to properly celebrate.

As for the weekend: Heading up north to build a new dock to accomodate for two new seadoo's. Can't wait until summer.