• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The law firm they call "MoFo"

Poot

TRIBE Member
When your name is Morrison & Foerster, you probably shouldn't use an acronym.

If you don't believe me, look it up:

www.mofo.com

(It's been nearly a year since I first saw the ad for this firm in a reputable business magazine, but this is still fantastic for a Friday afternoon)

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
I think she's more the type to get fucked by a guy in a fabric-based suit instead of a one made of metal, so Sunny's SOL too.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Thanks Jessica! I don't know why I couldn't find it. I think it's because MoFo was in quotations.

And I've seen that before as I said in my PM. But what's fucked is that they actually used a capital F.

And wtf is SOL?

So outta luck?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Our Mofo would charge less and fuck you harder.

actually it would just be a lot of heavy petting and so on... but you'd look damn hot while doing it!

"ladies and gentleman of the jury... if the Glove don't fit... you MUST go shopping for another more fabulous Hello Kitty related glove!"

P33J

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Sunny,

you never answered this, you know.

So, who would it be?
For MoFo Talk Radio?
Hmmmm... a few people:

Jesus
Madonna
Michael Moore
Margaret Cho
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Bill Murray

Er, or was that my list of people I'd have dinner with living or dead.... um...

EDIT: add Vinder from Tribe to that list.

So Vinder.. what's it like to have hundreds of girls throw themselves at you every time you walk outside to take the garbage to the curb?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You're not really famous till you have "mysterious vans" parked across the street of your place all the time.

Anyway, I'd like to do a broadcast cuddled up in bed with Kelly Osbourne. From her bed in rehab, that is. We could do a drum roll with her bed pan, smoke lots of cigarettes, talk about boys and have a jello slurping contest.

Who would your ideal guests be?

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Even better, my roomate's last name is Distefano.

Lookie what happens when you check to see what they have at www.distefano.com

Absolutely one of the most random and unexpected websites I've ever stumbled across. Sadly though, the website hasn't been updated in years so I seriously doubt that you'd able to order anything from it anymore.

Pete

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories