• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Last Supper

guysmiley

TRIBE Member
My boy’s getting married in October and we want to send him out right. And by “right” I mean we’re eschewing the traditional ballet in Montréal and going international. Some of the destinations we’re considering:

Ios
Ibiza
Prague
Reykjavik
Miami
Rio de Janeiro

We’d be going for a week in late Spring/Summer and we’re going to have to balance travel time, atmosphere, cost, and the prevalence of venereal disease into the equation. Probably looking to spend $3000-$4000 each including airfare so that may severely restrict our options.

As such, what’re your thoughts, fellas? Anyone been to the places above for a guys’ week out? Any other suggestions for international destinations conducive to the arts?

We’ve also got the Caribbean/Mexican all-inclusive packages in our back pocket as a plan B (i.e. if that’s all we can afford), but it just seems a little played-out…

acheron

TRIBE Member
go to Iceland - the economy's fucked there so half the women there will be tutes by next summer, welcoming each boatload of tourists with open legs.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
yes iceland is cheap now, as their money's like monopoly money. girls are cute - hot, i would suspect less on the std side of things, and you're an international traveller, which means you could be a ticket out for them!!

iceland all the way

erika

TRIBE Member
I would say iceland at that time of year. And now that icelandair flies there from here, should be good.

Not Rio at that time of year.
Ios forget about if it's past June.
Disney rave is a no as is Miami at that time of year.

Prague as your plan B.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
I'd want to do Rio but as erika points out wrong time of year. Ibiza and Miami are played, Iceland it is.

keld

TRIBE Member
there is no sex in ibiza. girls go to ibiza to sunbathe topless, be admired, visit posh restaurants and lavish clubs. maybe they'll hook up with someone in their extended network with the hope to continue the romance when they return home.

you need dive bars with drunk slappers who will fuck a canadian tourist on a stag party within hours of meeting him. never been there but i think ios the place for that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
keld said:
you need dive bars with drunk slappers who will fuck a canadian tourist on a stag party within hours of meeting him. never been there but i think ios the place for that.
my daughter spent several months there during two different years; also worked there so if you do end up going there, pm me and I'll put you in touch.