• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Last Pure Phunk Event - Dec. 28th - NV Nightclub

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

TRIBE Member
I'll be there stuck at the door. So if any of my friends are coming, please drop off drinks for me as you move between the two floors!

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by funkNstyle:
I'll e there for a bit and then off to Josh The Funky One.

as long as my ride doesnt bail.

Jonny
</font>
well, were doing that too- so u can come with us!
biggrin.gif

*jen*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Its too bad you're closing up shop. I know your intentions have always been good, sorry it didn't turn out better for you. Unfortunatley I won't be able to make it out but I wish you all the best.

Here's hoping you'll bounce back...

*c*

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kick:
ill be there...i've been recruiting others all week too.</font>

Monika, want to take pictures tonight for torontobreaks.com?

email me: angus@djmadhatter.com

thanks
biggrin.gif

redhat30

TRIBE Member
hey Dan,
I just want to tell you that I love what you've done for Toronto Breaks!!!!!( You've put this city on the MAP!!!) I had a blast tonight, I think I drank toooo much, damn tolerance! I wish I still lived here so that i could come out and support. Can't wait to see you if you come to Ottawa!!!! You'll show them how it's done. I'll talk to ya soon.
D

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by breakz_btch:

well, were doing that too- so u can come with us!
biggrin.gif

*jen*
</font>

FUUUUUUUUCK!! I wish i knew earlier!!! Did u call my house? BAH!

Jonny

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redhat30:
BTW, it was nice to meet and see old faces and new faces, (ie. Madhatter, Rob, Loress, Barrie Breaker)</font>

Awwwwww...I didnt see u there. I was there til' about 1:30 or so, and I had a kick ass time! It seemed like it was getting really good as we were leaving also!

*jen*

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
Good times last night, indeed! The top floor was bumpin. And Groovey thru down a wicked set.. all over the map - a bit of florida, a bit of funky, a bit of nu school, a bit of 2 step, and some house...

No better way to go than out with a bang
biggrin.gif

Good to see you too, Danielle.

-Angus

kick

TRIBE Member
i had so much fun last night...
everyone played really well, but rob's set was just bang on!
i got all riled up when he played 'roller coaster'...i love that song!
actually, i was riled up all night.

good party
smile.gif

Barrie Breaker

TRIBE Member
Last night was really great. I'm sad because I had wanted a weekend breaks night for so long. It was fun while it lasted....thanks Dan and good luck with future endeavours!

Not having been out since the addition of the jungle, I must say I was quite impressed with the new breaks room. I thought it was pretty sweet.

Robb G....great set as usual. It went well with the wall of Coronas Ang and I were neatly polishing off. Thanks for the funky tracks.
smile.gif
I probably won't be seeing many of you out anymore since I can't hit the weekly events. Have a safe and happy new year.

Shawna

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Barrie Breaker:
I'm sad because I had wanted a weekend breaks night for so long. It was fun while it lasted....</font>

Fear not! The breaks room will be kept, but Syrous is taking full control. [shameless plug]I'm spinning there next week[/shameless plug].

biggrin.gif