• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...the largest age gap...*~

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
the question in this thread is very personal, so reveal only what you feel comfortable sharing (if that includes details, then hey, bring it).

q: what is the largest age gap you've had between you and someone you've had sex with?

me - 10yrs

- that ask a triber anything you want guy
toocool.gif

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by that 420 guy
the question in this thread is very personal, so reveal only what you feel comfortable sharing (if that includes details, then hey, bring it).

q: what is the largest age gap you've had between you and someone you've had sex with?

me - 10yrs

- that ask a triber anything you want guy
toocool.gif

are you compling a tribe book or something? what's with the damn questions? (they're a repeat from last night btw)

i was 18. he was 27.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
HAHA! You calling me out Norm? I remember having this conversation not too long ago over some ales.

I was 22, she was 54. It was that good to go for... and I got it!

:D

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
the largest was 5 years. I was 22 and he was 27

but when i was 15 i dated someone who was 19 so it was only 4 years but it definately felt like the largest gap

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: ~*...the largest age gap...*~

Originally posted by Libradragon
are you compling a tribe book or something? what's with the damn questions? (they're a repeat from last night btw)

i was 18. he was 27.

no you're a repeat from last night! :p

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
oops now that i think about it a little more the biggest was actually 12 years. i was 24 he was 36.

damn i should really right all these down for reference.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
HAHA! You calling me out Norm? I remember having this conversation not too long ago over some ales.

I was 22, she was 54. It was that good to go for... and I got it!

:D

teeeheee....busted!

you were such a milf hunter d. must refer to notes taken from that evening. yes, it's coming back to me now...when the goal is to bang the mother and the daughter, bang the mother first. wikkid. won't forget that one :p

- that j3d1 guy :cool: