1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Lang & Bald Bitter Douchbag Exchange

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Jun 9, 2010.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Oh Amanda, why do you take so much crap from the douchebag?

2. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Did you know she has a twin sister?

Would be so much better if it was the Lang & Lang exchange.

3. derek

derek TRIBE Member

schwing!!

it's funny to witness their exchanges, and she's capable of cutting kevin down when she needs to.

he just argues for the sake of arguing sometimes.

and i total think bp's dividend will get cut.

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

holy crap

twin sister

i cant believe I didnt know that

5. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

Amanda Lang fit nicely into the long line of cbc crushes I seem to have accumulated.

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

argh I hate him.
    if he offered me money on Dragons Den I wouldnt take it.

7. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

8. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

lulz...

I like L&O, but and I also liked Fred Langdon. His cameos on CBC One around dawn aren't enough :(

9. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

She is all kinds of spice but looks like she's so botoxed up her face doesn't move.

O'Leary problems are his ego and his mouth but if you've seen his story, I do like that he got fired from a job and decided to screw working for other people and went out and did it. For that he gets my respect.

Personally, I think taking money from any Dragon is stupid. Go on the show, get the publicity and turn down their ridiculous offers.

10. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

no you agree to terms, but walk away at the off camera signing.
    that way when people see your product they'll be like "thats from Dragons Den" and still none of the capitalizing dragons get the dividends.

11. green_souljah

green_souljah TRIBE Member

Seriously! And good old Mansbridge has banged half of them; I love seeing him oogle Lang when she does the stints on the National.

12. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

Every time Wendy Mesley--ex Mrs. Mansbridge--hosts The National, I can't help but see/infer some cattiness in her opening delivery of "Peter is awayyyy" ....

..banging some tramp

13. djglobalkiller

djglobalkiller TRIBE Promoter

i'd drink her bathwater