• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The lamest pick up lines you've heard

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey Pretty Baby Lady

I hear you're in a sorority? No? Thats funny, I'm thinking of joining I wanna Felta Thigh.

CALL ME!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey Sexy Baby Pretty Angel

Baby! When I saw you, I just knew you would be the passenger in my vehicle of life!

CALL ME!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
For the American Idiol Fans

“If you wanna vote for me, text ‘IDOLS69′ to my pants.” Baby!

sugar

TRIBE Member
While walking home from work yesterday, walking fast and listening to music with headphones on (i.e. not what I'd consider a prime target to be hit on), some guy comes up beside me and says "I really like your jacket". He had to say it twice because my music obscured what he said the first time. Weird.

acheron

TRIBE Member
You could suggest the CFMBs... if she kicks you in the nuts with them it's probably not going to work out. On the other hand, if she wears them on your next date...

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
random: "Why is your friend being sexy and you aren't?"
me: "WHAT??"
random (seeing me getting annoyed): "I mean, you are way sexier than your friend"
me: "Thats not what you said"
random: "Yes it is. I'm saying you are sexy"

He then spills my beer all over the table, picks up the bottle and drinks what is left. I proceed to yell at him until I realize he is so drunk he doesn't even realize I'm yelling at him. Meh.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey Sexy Lady

Do you like game shows?

Thats great, because baby, you're the next contestant in the game of love!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey Pretty Baby

Do you eat lots of Lucky Charms? No? Thats funny because you look magically delicious!

Delicious!

Call me!